YES Network is one of the popular cable TV channels in the US. It is the best place for any sports lover to watch their favorite sports and games. You can watch the live coverage of Yankees, Net games, and many more. It offers multiple exclusive shows, highlights, and so on. In addition, this network airs UEFA Champions League games, ACC football, men’s and women’s basketball, and other sports. You can also get Yes Network without cable using Roku.
Is the YES Network App on Roku
Yes, you can find the YES Network app on the Channel Store. So, you can install the YES Network app directly to Roku. To access the YES Network app, you only need to sign in with your cable TV provider account.
How to Add and Stream YES Network on Roku
There are two ways to add the YES Network to Roku. They are:
- Using the Roku Device
- From a web browser
Add YES Network to Roku Directly
1. Move to the Streaming Channels option from the Roku home screen.
2. Next, scroll down and choose the Search Channels option.
3. Now, a list of suggestions will display on the screen. From there, choose YES Network.
4. Now, select the Add Channel button to add the channel to Yes Network.
5. Once the adding process of the YES Network channel is complete, select OK from the prompt.
6. For the final step, select the Go to Channel button to launch the channel.
Add YES Network to Roku from the Web
You can make a request to add YES Network to Roku from the web version of the Roku Channel Store, and the channel will be added within 24 hours.
1. Visit the official website of the Roku Channel Store.
2. On the top right corner of the web page, click on the Sign in button.
3. Enter your Roku account credentials and sign in to your account.
4. Use the Search Bar to search for the YES Network and select the same from the search result.
5. Finally, click on the Add Channel button. Now, the YES Network will be added within 24 hours.
Important Tip: You can add the YES Network immediately after the request by updating your Roku.
To launch the YES Network channel, follow the steps below:
- Go to the home screen of Roku and press the Right Arrow button on your remote.
- Next, choose the YES Network channel from your channel list and press the OK button to launch the channel.
How to Activate and Stream YES Network on Roku
1. Open the YES Network app.
2. Select the Sign In button to get the activation code.
3. On a web browser, go to the activation webpage of YES Network.
4. Sign in with your YES Network account.
5. Choose your cable TV provider and sign in with that account.
6. Enter the activation code and click on the Submit button.
7. After that, the YES network app on your Roku will get activated.
8. Restart the YES Network app and stream your favorite sports content.
How to Watch YES Network Live on Roku Without a Cable
DirecTV Stream on Roku is a popular streaming service offering YES Network with their Choice subscription plan at $89.99 per month. The other 65+ channels offered by DirecTV Stream are Cartoon Network, CNN, Discovery, ESPN, FOX, Hallmark Channel, History channel, and so on.
Features of DirecTV Stream:
- It offers unlimited cloud DVR storage to record your favorite shows.
- In addition, 20 users can stream using your DirecTV Stream account simultaneously.
With the help of this streaming service, a cable TV provider is not required to watch the YES Network channel.