If you are an ardent cricket fan, then Willow TV is a must-have app for you. Using the Willow TV app, you can watch live cricket matches from IPL, PSL, and other international matches. You can install the Willow TV app on Roku devices and watch all the live matches. To access the Willow TV app, you can use your TV provider account or buy any of the plans from the Willow website.
- In the Willow app, you can get interactive scoreboards and reminders.
- Apart from live matches, you can also get replays, highlights, and the best moments of the game.
- You can share teh scorecard or important milestones from the Willow app to any social platform directly.
- As the app is equipped with cross-platform support, you can sync your account on multiple devices.
Willow TV Subscription
Willow TV offers two plans.
- $9.99 per month
- $60 per year.
There is no free trial available on the Willow TV platform.
Willow TV Available Providers
Apart from the subscription, there are a handful of TV providers who are offering the Willow channel. Some of the providers are,
- Sling TV
If you have an account with any of these TV providers, you can install the app on Roku and watch the Willow channel.
How to Get Willow TV on Roku
(1) Turn on your Roku device and connect it to the internet.
(2) Ensure to log in to your Roku account. Press the Home button on the supplied remote.
(3) From the home screen, navigate to the Roku Channel Store by clicking the Streaming Channels option.
(4) Select the Search Channels option.
(5) Type the Willow TV app in the search field.
(6) Select the application from the search results.
(7) Click on the Add Channel button on the app installation screen.
(8) Launch the Willow TV channel and log in with your credentials.
(9) Then, watch all the live cricket matches on your Roku device.
Alternate Way to Install Willow TV on Roku
By accessing the Roku Channel Store website on your PC, you can install any app or channel to your Roku device.
(1) Open a web browser on your PC and go to the Roku Channel Store website (https://channelstore.roku.com/).
(2) Click the Sign In button and enter your Roku credentials.
(3) Then, go to the Search bar and type Willow or Willow TV.
(4) Select the Willow TV app from the search results.
(5) Click the Details button on the Willow TV app.
(6) On the next screen, tap the Add Channel button to get the app on your Roku device.
(7) After a few minutes, the app will be added to your Roku.
(8) Open the app and stream all the cricket matches.
Willow TV Not Working on Roku
The Willow TV app is available only in the USA. If you try to access the app in Canada or any other country, the app won’t work. So, make sure that your Roku device is configured with the USA region.
If you have any streaming issues with the Willow TV app, connect your Roku to WiFi with a stable internet connection. To stream matches on Willow TV, you need to have at least a 2 Mbps internet connection. Anything less than that will incur buffering issues.
You can also try the common troubleshooting fixes, like restarting the Roku device to fix the issue.
Stream Willow TV on Roku Using Sling TV
Sling TV is another option to stream the Willow TV on Roku. You can install the Sling TV app on Roku from the Channel Store. You need to subscribe to any of the subscription bundles of the Sling TV to get the Willow TV. The blue package costs $40 per month, the orange pack costs $40 per month, and the combined pack costs $55 per month. Subscribe to any of the above-mentioned packages from the Sling TV website and access the Willow TV channel.
Now, you can find the Willow Cricket Mini pack at $7 per month. Subscribe to the pack and watch all the cricket matches.
No, the Willow TV channel is not listed on the Amazon Prime Video channels.