WE TV is one of the American pay TV channels that offer TV shows and series from many genres like Romance, Drama, and many more. Since the channel doesn’t have a standalone subscription, you need the help of the TV provider subscription. With WETV available on the Channel Store, it is easy to install the app on Roku streaming devices and TVs.
- WE TV offers exclusive Asian content and TV series on its channel.
- The video content is available in HD streaming quality.
- The channel supports Chromecast support for bigger screens.
- You can access the exclusive sneak peek and deleted scenes of the TV shows.
WE TV is free for Roku users with a TV Provider subscription. It supports many TV TV providers, like AT&T U – Verse, Cox, Dish, DirecTV, Optimum, Verizon, and Xfinity.
How to Install WETV on Roku
1. Launch the Roku device and press the Home button on the Roku remote.
2. Choose Streaming Channels on the Home screen.
3. Click Search Channels and search for WE TV in Roku Channel Store.
4. Click Add Channel to install the app on your Roku.
5. Select Go to Channel to launch WE TV on Roku.
How to Add WE TV from Roku Website
1. Visit the Roku website using any browser on your device and log in to your Roku account.
2. Enter WETV in the search bar.
3. Click Add Channel to download the app from the Roku website.
4. The channel will appear on your Roku device within one day. You can also update the Roku device to get it immediately.
How to Activate WE TV on Roku
1. Launch the WE TV app and select Login to get Activation Code.
2. Go to the WE TV Activation website on your Smartphone or PC.
3. Enter the Activation Code and tap on Submit button.
4. Log in to your TV Provider subscription to complete the activation of the WE TV channel.
5. Now, open the channel on Roku to stream the content.
In addition to direct installation, you can also screen mirror the WE TV from Android and iOS devices.
Screen Mirror WE TV on Roku from Android
Before proceeding further, you have to enable the Screen Mirroring option on Roku and turn on the feature.
1. Connect your Roku and Android devices to the same WiFi network.
2. Download and install WE TV on your Android smartphone from the Play Store.
3. Go to the Notification Panel and select Cast.
4. Choose your Roku device to connect.
5. Now, launch the WE TV app and sign in to your account.
6. To stop the mirroring, click the Cast icon on the Notification Panel and tap the Disconnect button.
How to Stream WE TV on Roku Without Cable
Live TV streaming services are the perfect option to watch WETV on Roku without cable. The WE TV is available for streaming on Philo, YouTube TV, and DirecTV.
Philo is one of the best streaming services that offer WETV channel in its subscription plans. With Philo on Roku, you can stream 70+ TV channels on your device. It provides unlimited DVR storage to record WE TV TV shows for watching offline. You can stream WE TV for a subscription of $25 per month.
With YouTube TV on Roku, you can stream 100+ TV channels, including the WETV channel. YouTube TV provides unlimited DVR storage to record WE TV and other channels for watching offline. You can stream WE TV for a subscription of $72.99 per month.
Website: YouTube TV
DirecTV on Roku offers the WE TV channel and other popular channels. You can also stream on-demand content using its add-on packages. The service provides unlimited Cloud DVR storage to record WE TV and its TV shows to watch offline. You can stream WE TV for a subscription of $64.99 per month.
WETV Not Working on Roku
If the WE TV is not working on your Roku device, you can easily fix the issue with simple troubleshooting tips.
- Make sure that your Roku device is getting a stable internet connection.
- Close the app on Roku and open it after a while.
- Restart the Roku device.
- Sign out of the account and log in again. If needed, activate the app again to fix the issue.
- If you are using the older version of Roku, update the device to fix the compatibility issues.
- Uninstall the app on Roku and install it again to delete the cache files stored in the app.
- Clear the cache files on Roku and try again.
- As a last fix, contact customer support to get the apt fix.
The WE TV channel is not available on The Roku Channel app. You need to install the WE TV channel or use a streaming service to stream its content on your device.