In this section, you are going to learn about accessing VH1 on Roku. For those unaware, VH1 (Video Hits One) is a popular Musical Channel in America. You can enjoy streaming VH1 content through its official app called VH1. It offers multiple TV programs, talk shows, series, and much more. The app is available on a wide range of devices like Android, iOS, Roku, Firestick, etc. If you are a Roku user, then you can enjoy streaming VH1 on the big screen using this device.
Features of VH1 app on Roku
Here are the best features of the VH1 app:
- It offers exclusive content such as cast reactions, bonus clips, and deleted scenes.
- You can stream VH1 shows on HD quality.
- VH1 supports multiple devices, and you can enjoy watching VH1 on your favorite screens.
- The service provides different genres of content that ensures thousands of hours of entertainment.
What’s on VH1?
The top shows of VH1 are listed down.
- Love & Hip Hop Atlanta
- Black Ink Crew Chicago
- Basketball Wives
- RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars
- Cartel Crew
- Candidly Nicole
- Hit the Floor
- She’s Got Game
- Martha & Snoop’s Potluck Party Challenge
How to Add VH1 on Roku?
As VH1 is officially available on the Roku Channel Store, you can install it easily on your Roku device.
1. Connect the Roku device to your smart TV.
2. The homepage of the Roku will be displayed on the TV screen.
3. Head over to the Streaming Channels option from the main menu.
4. Press the Search button in the right-side menu.
5. Search for VH1 and pick the app from the resultant.
6. Hit the Add Channel button on the app info page.
7. Wait for the download to complete and then tap the OK button on the pop-up.
The VH1 app is now installed on your Roku streaming device or TV. You can now enjoy streaming the videos after activating the app.
How to Activate VH1 on Roku?
Follow the steps below to activate the app on your device:
1. Launch the VH1 app on your device.
2. Note the Activation code shown on your TV screen.
3. Visit http://www.vh1.com/activate site from your PC or phone browser.
4. Enter the Activation keys on the site and click the Continue button.
5. Login-in with your TV provider. Now you will get the homepage of VH1 on your TV.
6. Choose your favorite shows and start streaming on the Roku connected TV.
Alternative Method to Stream VH1 on Roku
There are a few streaming apps that allow you to stream VH1. Three among these streaming apps are:
- Sling TV
- YouTube TV
Philo is an innovative streaming service that offers not only VH1 but also many other popular channels. It supports various platforms, namely, streaming media players, smart TVs, phones, tablets, etc. With Philo on Roku, you get access to over 25,000 on-demand titles in the library. You can even enjoy the seven-day free trial of Philo.
Cost of Philo – $20 per month.
The content library of the Sling TV is mostly stuffed with TV shows and episodes. Hence, you can also enjoy the shows of VH1 via Sling TV. The Sling Orange specifically offers the VH1 channel.
The basic plan of Sling TV costs- $30-45 per month.
YouTube TV subscribers can enjoy VH1 on multiple devices, including Roku. It lets users record the VH1 shows with unlimited cloud storage. YouTube TV subscription can be used by three members simultaneously.
Package of YouTube TV – $64.99 per month.
Is VH1 free on Roku?
VH1 is completely free to download on your Roku devices and also on various devices. You can log in with your TV provider to stream VH1 on your device.
How can I watch VH1 on Roku without cable?
You can watch VH1 on your Roku device without the cable provider. It is possible by means of streaming services like Philo, Sling TV, or YouTube TV.
Does Hulu have VH1?
Unfortunately, Hulu with Live TV TV does not offer VH1. Still, you can get the VH1 channel on other streaming services.