TSN is a premium Canadian channel network where you can stream both live and on-demand sports content. By subscribing to TSN, you can stream the popular sports event like CFL, NBA, MLS, NHL, and more. Since the TSN app is officially available on the Roku Channel Store, you can download and stream the content without any hassle. You can access the TSN content on Roku by purchasing any plan from its website or with the TV Provider compatible TSN.
- TSN offers 55+ Championship events including other on-demand content.
- The content streamed on the channel is available in 4K streaming quality.
- You can stream TSN on 2 devices simultaneously.
- It supports AirPlay and Chromecast support for bigger screens.
- You can watch your sporting event on this channel with Closed Captioning.
Apart from the standalone subscription, you can watch TSN for free on Roku by signing in with your TV provider account. Some of the popular TV Provider that offers TSN are Telus, Cogeco, Bell, Virgin Plus, and more.
How to Install TSN on Roku
1. Launch the Roku device and press the Home button on the Roku remote.
2. Choose Streaming Channels on the Home screen.
3. Click Search Channels and search for TSN in Roku Channel Store.
4. Click Add Channel to install the app on Roku.
5. Select Go to Channel to launch TSN on Roku.
How to Add TSN from Roku Website
1. Visit the Roku website using any browser on your device and log in to your Roku account.
2. Enter TSN in the search bar.
3. Click + Add channel to download the app from the Roku website.
4. The channel will appear on your Roku device within one day. You can also update the Roku OS device to get it immediately.
How to Activate TSN on Roku
1. Launch the TSN app and select Login to get an Activation Code.
2. Go to the TSN Activation Website (https://www.tsn.ca/roku) on your Smartphone or PC.
3. If you have purchased the direct plan, enter the Email and Password of your account and click the Continue button.
4. If you need to link your TV provider, select the TV Provider option and select your TV Provider.
5. Now, sign in with your TV Provider credentials to finish the activation process.
In addition to direct installation, you can also screen mirror the TSN app on an Android device.
Screen Mirror TSN on Roku from Android
Before proceeding further, you have to enable the Screen Mirroring option on Roku.
1. Connect your Roku and Android devices to the same WiFi network.
2. Download and install TSN on your Android smartphone from the Play Store.
3. Go to the Notification Panel and select Cast.
4. Choose your Roku device to connect.
5. Now, launch the TSN app and sign in to your account.
6. To stop the mirroring, click the Cast icon on the Notification Panel and tap the Disconnect button.
TSN Not Working on Roku
If the TSN is not working on your Roku device, you can easily fix the issue with simple troubleshooting tips.
- Make sure that your Roku device is getting a stable internet connection or check the internet speed on Roku.
- Close the app on Roku and open it after a while.
- Power cycle the Roku device.
- Sign out of the account and log in again. If needed, activate the app again to fix the issue.
- If you are using the older version of Roku, update the device to fix the compatibility issues.
- Delete the app on Roku and install it again to delete the cache files stored in the app.
- Remove the cache files on Roku and try again.
- As a last fix, contact customer support to get the apt fix.
Yes, you can stream live matches on TSN with an active subscription.