TSN, or The Sports Network, is a Sports Channel that is only available in Canada. You can stream live sports matches like NHL, NBA, CFL, Golf, and more. You can also watch the latest highlights, scoreboards, schedules, read the latest headlines, and more. And the TSN app is available on devices like Apple TV, Firestick, Android, and more. But the TSN channel is unavailable in the Roku Channel Store. However, you can use the screen mirroring feature to watch TSN on Roku.
Related: How to watch Sportsnet on Roku
Features of TSN
- You can watch TSN’s TV shows and live sports broadcasts on-demand
- Gives you access to live audio streaming of TSN Radio stations and podcasts
- Subscribers can access live streaming of TSN1, TSN2, TSN3, TS4, and more
- Access to the industry’s latest news and analysis from an in-class team of insiders
- Watch the latest video highlights, stats, analysis, and more
Subscriptions Plans of TSN
If you haven’t got the TSN channel from your cable TV Provider. TSN provides you with three different plans. They are:
- Day Pass Plan – $7.99(24-hour period)
- Monthly Plan – $19.99/month
- Yearly Plan – $149.99/year
How to Create TSN Account
(1) Go to TSN Official Website and click on the Profile icon.
(2) Select Sign In and click on Subscribe Now.
(3) On the Subscribe to TSN page, enter your email address and click on Continue.
(4) Follow the on-screen instructions to create a TSN account.
How to Setup Screen Mirroring on Roku
(1) Launch your Roku device and press Home on your Roku remote.
(2) Select Settings from the home screen and choose System.
(3) Choose Screen Mirroring and choose Screen mirroring mode.
(4) Choose Prompt or Always Allow to allow screen mirroring on Roku.
How to Stream TSN on Roku from Android Smartphone
(1) Open your Smartphone and go to Notification Panel.
(2) Select the Cast icon, choose your Roku device from the list of available devices and select OK.
(3) The contents on your smartphone’s screen will be screened to your Roku.
(4) Open the TSN app. If you don’t have it, you can download it from Play Store.
(5) Login using your TSN Account or TV provider subscription.
(5) You will now be able to stream sports matches available on TSN with Roku.
How to Screen Mirror TSN on Roku from PC
(1) From your PC, open a web browser and visit the official website of TSN.
(2) Select Sign In, enter your TSN account details and click on Continue or log in using your TV provider subscription.
(3) If you choose a TV provider subscription, choose your TV provider.
(4) Enter your TV provider account details to sign in to TSN. Then, select a show and play it.
(5) Next, press the Windows + K keys on your keyboard, and on the Connect window, select your Roku device.
(6) Now, the selected sports content will stream on your Roku TV.
Related: How to watch Bally Sports on Roku
No, the TSN app is unavailable on the Roku Channel Store.
Yes, TSN is only available in Canada. It is not possible to watch it outside of Canada because of geo-restrictions and distribution rights,
You need to subscribe to TSN on their official website to watch it without any TV provider subscription.