Tidal is a music streaming service with 60 million tracks and hi-def videos. It has more than 25 million music streams that can sound significantly better than its rival companies. If you want to get Tidal for free, you should visit Tidal’s website and sign up for a free trial. Tidal is considered to be one of the best and unique audio streaming services with its music-related articles, high-quality audio, and sporting events. You can listen to the music from your favorite artists on the Tidal app. The Tidal app can be directly added to your Roku device. So, it will be easy for you to listen to your favorite music.
How Much Does Tidal Cost
- Tidal Premium costs $9.99 per month for 320Kbps AAC+ music.
- Tidal HiFi costs $19.99 per month for non-compressed 1411Kbps FLAC audio.
Note: You need to visit https://tidal.com/ to get a subscription from Tidal.
How to Add Tidal on Roku
1. Turn on your Roku and connect to an internet connection.
2. Go to the home screen by pressing the Home button on the Roku remote.
3. On the left pane, navigate to the Streaming Channels option.
4. Select Search Channels from the list of available options.
5. Enter Tidal on the search bar using the virtual keyboard and search for it.
6. Select Tidal from the search result and click on Add Channel option.
7. Once the app is installed, a prompt will appear. Click OK on the prompt.
8. Next, select the Go to Channel option to launch the app.
9. Enter your subscription credentials to sign in to your account.
10. You can now browse your favorite song and play it on Roku.
Alternate Method to Stream Tidal on Roku
The Tidal app is available for Android and iOS devices. So, if you have installed the app on these devices, you can mirror it to Roku.
Screen Mirror Tidal to Roku from Android Devices
1. Initially, enable the screen mirroring on Roku.
2. Next, install the Tidal app on your Android device.
Tidal App Download Link: Google Play Store
3. Once the Tidal app is installed, launch it and sign in to your account.
4. After that, bring down the Notification Panel.
5. Tap on the Cast icon from the menu.
6. Now, your Android device will scan for nearby devices. From there, choose your Roku device.
Note: You must have to connect your Android device and Roku to the same wifi network.
7. Once a successful connection is established, you can see your Android device’s screen on your Roku TV display.
8. Go back to the Tidal app and mirror your favorite songs on Roku.
Screen Mirror Tidal to Roku from iOS Devices
Turn on the AirPlay on Roku and follow the steps below:
1. Launch the Tidal app on your iOS device.
Tidal app for iOS device: App Store
2. Enter your subscription credentials and sign in to your account.
3. Next, go to the Control Center of your iOS device.
4. Navigate to and tap the Screen Mirroring icon.
5. From the available device list, select your Roku device.
6. Now, your iOS device’s screen will be mirrored to Roku.
7. Next, return to the Tidal app and play your favorite songs on Roku.
Frequently Asked Questions
You need to visit the official website of Tidal to cancel your subscription.
Spotify has better audio quality options than Tidal. So, if you want a better audio experience, you can choose the Tidal platform.