Tidal is a music streaming service with 60 million tracks and hi-def videos. It has more than 25 million music streams that can sound significantly better than its rival companies. If you want to get Tidal for free, you should visit Tidal’s website and sign up for a free trial. Tidal is considered to be one of the best and unique audio streaming services with its music-related articles, high-quality audio, and sporting events. You can listen to the music from your favorite artists on the Tidal app. The Tidal app can be directly added to your Roku device. Learn how to add Tidal on Roku and provide details regarding pricing, alternative method.
How Much Does Tidal Cost
- Tidal Premium costs $9.99 per month for 320Kbps AAC+ music.
- Tidal HiFi costs $19.99 per month for non-compressed 1411Kbps FLAC audio.
How to Add Tidal on Roku
1. Plug in your Roku device to the HDMI port of your TV. Turn on the device and connect it to the WIFI.
2. Go to the Home page by pressing the Home button on the Roku remote.
3. On the sidebar, navigate to the Streaming Channel option.
4. Select Search Channel from the list of available options.
5. Enter Tidal on the search bar using the virtual keyboard.
6. Select the Tidal app from the search list and click on Add Channel option.
7. Once the app is installed, a prompt will appear. Click OK on the prompt.
8. Click on Go to Channel to launch the app on your Roku device.
9. Now, signup and enjoy listening to your favorite music on the Tidal app.
Alternate Method to Stream Tidal on Roku
Casting Tidal on Roku is one of the best options. Here are the steps to cast Tidal on your Roku screen. Keep your Casting device and Roku device connected to the same WiFi network.
1. Visit Google Play Store or App Store on your Android or iOS to install the Tidal app.
2. Now, play the track you want and tap the cast option on the screen.
3. Wait for the device to scan the nearby devices.
4. Choose your Roku device and wait for few seconds.
5. Once the connection is established, your Roku device will play the audio track you selected.
Now, you have successfully cast Tidal on your Roku device to hear your favorite music.
Related: How to Install & Activate Amazon Music on Roku Device
With either of the above methods, you can easily access Tidal on Roku. Its premium plan will give full access to Tidal’s catalog of content and all its features. It also limits the quality of streams to 320kbps. It is one of the best alternatives to Spotify and Apple Music. People who want to listen to online music on a bigger screen will find Tidal as the best. It allows you to play music on a number of different devices. If you have any queries to ask us, you shall use the comment section.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How to fix the No Sound is Playing on Tidal issue?
You can check if the volume is up and your device isn’t muted. Ensure the right sound output is selected. Try playing any other music and if none worked, you shall contact the Tidals’ support team.
2. What are the audio quality Tidal offers?
You can choose between Master, HiFi, High, Normal, and Immersive audio.