Roku is a digital media player brand to get endless entertainment at home. It is simple to set-up and easy-to-use with the powerful remote controller. You will find lots of free content on the Roku Channel Store. Besides this, you can access lots of paid channels too. Unfortunately, you may not find a larger collection of apps like the Google Play Store. However, through the screen mirroring feature of Roku, you can stream any Android apps. In the lineup, this section discusses using the Terrarium TV apk. It is an unofficial app for Android OS to stream great movies for free. You shall read this article for more info about Terrarium TV on Roku.
The noticeable features of Terrarium TV are listed below.
- Terrarium TV is free to download and use.
- It keeps updating the latest scrapers or high-quality links.
- You can stream movies and TV shows in 4K, HD, and 720p.
- The streams are classified under different genres like action, adventure, family, kids, etc.
- Users can download movies and shows to watch them offline.
- For instant search results, you can use the filters option.
- It supports different media players like MX Player, VLC, etc.
- You can stream videos of other languages with subtitles.
- The interface of Terrarium TV is user-friendly and convenient to use.
How to Get Terrarium TV on Roku?
Terrarium TV isn’t official for RokuOS. It is an Android Apk file, and you need to go with an alternative approach to access it on Roku TV. i.e., Using Screen Mirroring.
How to Enable Screen Mirroring on Roku?
The following instructions will help you turn on the screen mirroring on your Roku. With this, you can access Terrarium TV on Roku.
1. Power on your Roku device and connect it to the internet.
2. Go to Settings and select System.
3. Choose Screen Mirroring and highlight Screen Mirroring Mode.
4. Select between Prompt or Always Allow option to mirror one another device screen.
How to Screen Mirror Terrarium TV on Roku from Android?
The steps below will let you mirror Terrarium TV apk from Android to Roku.
1. Open an Android browser of your choice on your smartphone.
2. On the address bar, type as Terrarium TV apk and press Enter.
3. Open any of the trusted websites to download the Terrarium TV apk file.
4. After the download, the installation window appears, and on which click Install.
5. Now, connect your Android smartphone to the same Wi-Fi as that of your Roku.
6. Open Android Settings and select Bluetooth & device connection.
7. Choose the Cast option and click on the Roku device from the list of available devices.
8. On your Roku, you shall need to grant permission to pair Roku with Android.
9. Launch the Terrarium TV app on the Android phone and click on any video to play.
10. With this, the same content will cast to your Roku TV.
It is the only possible way to access Terrarium TV on Roku. With the above guidelines, you can stream your favorite movies or shows on the big screen.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Terrarium TV shut down?
Yes. Terrarium TV was shut down, and there are no new updates available after v9.9.9.
Is the Terrarium TV apk legal and safe to use?
It is safe to use if you have downloaded the apk from a trusted source. Its legality depends on the content you stream. Since it is a third-party app, you get lots of chances to stream illegitimate content.
What are the best Terrarium TV alternatives?