Cyberflix on Roku is a new streaming application that lets you stream movies and TV shows for free. It is one of the alternatives for Terrarium TV. Like Terrarium TV, you can stream movies and TV shows for free using the Cyberflix app. On the Cyberflix app, you can filter the content you want to watch using categories like action, drama, thriller, horror, Syfy, and more. In addition, you can stream all of your favorites in HD quality.
How to Stream Cyberflix on Roku?
As mentioned earlier, there is no native app for Cyberflix on Roku. Hence, you need to screen mirror the Cyberflix app from your Android or iOS device. And there are two ways to screen mirror the Cyberflix app: They are:
- From Android Devices
- Using PC
Screen Mirror Cyberflix on Roku using Android Devices
You need to enable screen mirroring on Roku to mirror Android devices like smartphones or tablets, and PC.
1. Connect both the Roku and Android devices to the same Wifi.
2. Then, enable the unknown sources from your Android device’s Settings.
3. Next, go to a web browser and search for the CyberFlix APK File.
4. From a reliable source, down the CyberFlix APK File.
5. Once the APK File is downloaded, open it.
6. Select the Install button, and the CyberFlix app will be installed.
7. Next, open the CyberFlix app after installation.
8. Go to the Notification Panel and tap on the Cast icon.
9. From the nearby device’s list, tap on your Roku device.
10. Return to the CyberFlix app and mirror its content to Roku.
Screen Mirror CyberFlix to Roku from PC
The CyberFlix app is unavailable for PC. But you can use the Android Emulator like BlueStacks Emulator to install the CyberFlix app.
1. Go to a web browser and visit the official website of BlueStacks.
2. Download and Install the BlueStacks Emulator on your PC.
3. Again, on a web browser, search for the CyberFlix APK File and download it.
4. Then, open the BlueStacks Emulator and click on the Install APK icon from the menu bar to your right.
5. Select the CyberFlix APK File and open it.
6. Finally, the CyberFlix app will be installed on your PC via BlueStacks.
Alternatives to CyberFlix
Some of the alternatives to the CyberFlix app are:
Cyberflix supports many external players as it has real-debrid integration and trakt.tv integration. So, you can choose a video player of your choice. Of course, MX Player will be a better choice.
CyberFlix contains some copyrighted content. So, connect to a VPN before accessing the CyberFlix app.