Live NetTV is one of the best platforms that provide live streaming of popular TV channels. This platform offers live sports, news, entertainment, movies, cooking, and kid’s shows. Live NetTV provides more than 800 TV channels for live TV streaming. Also, you can access the on-demand contents to watch free movies on Roku via Live NetTV. You also don’t have to get any kind of subscription to use this easy-to-access platform. So, if you want to watch live TV channels and on-demand content for free, Live NetTV is the platform that suits you.
How to Access Live NetTV on Roku
The live NetTV is unavailable in the Roku Channel Store. However, you can stream Live NetTV on Roku in three ways. They are:
- Using Android Devices
- Using iOS Devices
- From PC
Screen Mirror Live NetTV on Roku from Android Devices
Before entering the mirroring process, ensure that the screen mirroring on Roku is enabled: Roku Settings > System > Screen mirror > Screen mirror mode > Prompt.
1. Connect your Roku and Android device to the same wifi network.
2. Then, enable the Unknown option from your Android device’s Settings.
3. Move to the google browser and search for Live NetTV APK.
4. From the search result, select and download the APK.
5. Install and launch the Live NetTV app on your Android device.
6. Swipe down the Notification Panel.
7. Click on the Cast option from the menu.
8. Choose the Roku device from the available devices list.
9. Your Android screen will be mirrored on the Roku device.
10. Return to the Live NetTV app and select the movie
11. Play your favorite movie and watch it on Roku.
Screen Mirror Live NetTV on Roku from PC
To get the Live NetTV app on PC, you need to use the BlueStacks Android emulator. Move to the official website of BlueStacks and download the exe file. Then, install it on your PC. Now, follow the below procedure to screen mirror Live NetTV on Roku.
1. Open your web browser and search for Live NetTV.
2. From the search results, select Live NetTV APK and download the file.
3. Then, launch the BlueStacks and select the Install APK icon from the side menu bar.
Note: Sign in with your Google Account if required.
4. From the following, Choose the Live NetTV APK file.
5. Next, click on the Open File button.
6. Once the process is over, the app will be installed on your PC.
7. After installation, launch the Live NetTV app.
8. Now, press the Windows + K keys simultaneously on your keyboard.
9. A pop-up menu appears on the screen; select your Roku device.
10. Your PC screen will be mirrored on Roku.
11. Go back to the Live NetTV app from BlueStacks.
12. Select any movie or TV show and watch it on Roku.
Alternative to Live NetTV
The Live NetTV contains some copyrighted content. So, it is advised to connect to a VPN while accessing Live NetTV.
Make sure that your internet connection is stable while accessing the Live NeTV app, and try again.