TeaTV is one of the best streaming apps like Terrarium TV, which is used to watch the latest movies and TV shows for free. You can access multiple Live TV channels in different genres like entertainment, sports, and many more. It allows you to discover new movies, TV shows, and animes. You can watch your favorite content in excellent HD quality up to 1080p. It has got a wide content library with regular updates. This app is compatible with most of the popular devices like Android, iOS, Windows, macOS, and so on. You can get TeaTV on Roku through the screen mirroring option.
Some of the notable features of TeaTV are listed down.
- This app is built with an amazing user interface for easy access.
- It is a user-friendly app and doesn’t require any subscription.
- You can download your favorite content and enjoy streaming them offline or later.
- It allows you to add your favorite videos to the Watch List for quick access.
- TeaTV supports external media players like MX Player.
How to Get TeaTV on Roku?
As TeaTV is not officially available on Roku, you need to use the screen mirroring option to stream TeaTV.
How to enable Screen Mirroring on Roku?
Follow the below section to know enabling Screen Mirror on Roku.
1. Connect the Roku device to your smart TV.
2. Hold on the home button on your Roku remote to get the Homepage.
2. Head over to the Setting option in the menu.
3. Tap the System option in the right-side menu.
4. Hit the Screen mirroring mode.
5. Select either Prompt or Always Allow option to enable mirroring.
How to Screen Mirror TeaTV on Roku using Android
1. Connect both the Roku and Android smartphones to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Then, open a web browser on your Android Smartphone.
3. Search for TeaTV and choose a reliable source to download the APK File of TeaTV.
4. After downloading the TeaTV APK File, open it. You will now be redirected to the Settings on your Android Smartphone.
5. From the redirected Settings, choose the Unknown Sources option and turn it on.
6. After that, select the Install button from the pop-up window.
7. Finally, the TeaTV app will be installed on your Android Smartphone.
8. After installing the TeaTV app, launch it.
9. Pull down the Notification Panel and tap on the Cast icon.
10. Now, from the list of available devices, select your Roku device.
11. Go back to the TeaTV app, and you will get the home screen.
8. Pick any movie or show and tap the Play button.
9. As your Roku device is already mirrored, you can start streaming TeaTV.
How to Screen Mirror TeaTV on Roku from a PC
With the following steps, you can easily screen mirror the TeaTV platform from PC to Roku.
1. Ensure that you have connected your PC and Roku to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Next, open a web browser on your PC and search for TeaTV. Next, download the TeaTV app from a reliable source.
3. After that, download and install the BlueStacks on your PC from its official website.
4. Launch the BlueStacks app and click on the Install APK icon from the menu bar to your right.
5. Now, select the TeaTV app from the download location and open it.
6. BlueStacks emulator will now start installing the TeaTV.
7. Next, press the Windows + K Keys on your keyboard, and the side window will open on the right side. From there, choose your Roku device.
8. Go back to the BlueStacks app and launch the TeaTV app.
9. Finally, you can mirror your favorite movies or TV shows from TeaTV to Roku device-connected TV.
No, TeaTV is unavailable in the channel store.
You can get the TeaTV on Roku by screen mirroring TeaTV from Android smartphones or PC.
You can choose Crackle on Roku as an alternative to the TeaTV platform.