- The TeaTV app can’t be installed on Roku.
- Screen Mirror TeaTV from Android Device: Install TeaTV app → Launch Notification Panel → Tap Cast → Select Roku → Launch TeaTV app.
- Screen Mirror TeaTV on Roku from PC: Open a web browser → Download TeaTV APK File → Download BlueStacks.
- Install & Open BlueStacks → Sign In → Click Install APK → Select TeaTV APK File → Press Windows + K keys → Select Roku → Launch TeaTV app.
- Enjoy watch your favorites movies for free with the TeaTV app.
TeaTV is one of the best streaming apps, like Terrarium TV, which is used to watch the latest movies and TV shows for free. You can access multiple Live TV channels in different genres like entertainment, sports, and many more. It allows you to discover new movies, TV shows, and animes. You can watch your favorite content in HD quality up to 1080p. But you can’t find the TeaTV app on any official platforms. But you don’t have to worry, as there are a lot of ways you can try to stream TeaTV on Roku.
Can you Download TeaTV on Roku
If you can’t find the TeaTV app on the Roku Channel, you can’t add the app. However, you can screen mirror the TeaTV app from Android devices like smartphones or tablets, and PC.
How to Screen Mirror TeaTV on Roku
To screen mirror the TeaTV app on Roku, you need to enable the screen mirroring on Roku.
From Android Devices
1. Connect both Roku and Android device to the same wifi network.
2. Then, open a web browser on your Android device.
3. Search for TeaTV APK File and choose a reliable source to download the APK File.
4. Next, on your Android device’s Settings, enable the Unknown Sources option.
5. Open the TeaTV APK File and select the Install button from the pop-up.
6. Once the TeaTV app is installed, tap on the Open button.
7. Pull down the Notification Panel and tap on the Cast icon.
8. Now, from the list of available devices, select your Roku device.
9. Go back to the TeaTV app, and mirror your favorites to Roku.
From Windows PC
1. Ensure that you have connected your PC and Roku to the same wifi network.
2. Next, open a web browser on your PC and search for TeaTV.
3. Select a reliable source and download the TeaTV APK File.
4. After that, download the BlueStacks file on your PC from its official website.
5. Open the BlueStacks installer file and follow the on-screen prompts to install BlueStacks on PC.
6. After that, launch the BlueStacks app and click on the Install APK icon from the menu bar to your right.
Note: Sign in with your Google Account if prompted.
7. Now, select the TeaTV APK File from the download location and open it.
8. After that, the BlueStacks emulator will install the TeaTV app.
9. Next, press the Windows + K Keys on your keyboard, and choose your Roku device from the new window.
10. Go back to the BlueStacks app and launch the TeaTV app.
11. Finally, you can mirror your favorite movies or TV shows from the TeaTV app to Roku.
Alternatives for TeaTV
The following are the alternatives for TeaTV: