If you want to watch free HD movies, Cinema HD is the place for you. The Cinema app is commonly known as Cinema HD or HD Movies. The app helps you to get access to the latest movies and TV shows. All the titles in the app are from torrent sites. Cinema HD has a well-organized library with fresh content, making it more reliable and doesn’t ask for any logins or registrations. So, you can search and access its library for free. Also, with the easy-to-use interface, you can browse through its library hassle-free. But unfortunately, Cinema HD for Roku isn’t available officially. However, you can rely on some alternative ways to stream it on Roku TV.
How to Watch Cinema HD on Roku
Due to the unavailability of the Cinema HD application, you need to use the Screen Mirroring function. So, first, you need to enable the screen mirroring function from the Settings on your Roku TV.
How to Enable Screen Mirroring On Roku
1. Connect your Roku device to your TV.
2. Press the Home key of your Roku remote.
3. Select Settings from the home screen.
4. Then, select System from the Settings.
5. Now, choose Screen mirroring from the System.
6. Select Screen mirroring mode.
7. Then, select Prompt or Allways allow to enable the Screen mirroring function.
Selecting Prompt will result in accepting the device’s request to screen mirror every time you try to perform this function. Whereas, selecting Allways allow will result in automatically allowing the device while trying to connect to the screen mirror.
How to Screen Mirror Cinema HD to Roku
1. Connect your Android Smartphone and Roku TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Search for the Cinema HD apk from any trusted source on your Android smartphone.
3. Select the latest apk file of Cinema HD and click on the Download button.
4. Wait for the installation to complete. With that, launch the app on your Android phone.
5. Select Cast/Screen Mirroring/Smart Mirroring from the Notification Panel. The name of the Screen Mirroring function varies from device to device.
Related: How to Get TheGrio on Roku (Light TV)
6. Select your Roku device from the list of available devices.
7. Then, open the Cinema HD application.
8. Play any movie that you want to watch on the big screen.
9. The selected movie will play on your Roku TV.
Important Note: There is no official web version of the Cinema HD app available and thus casting from PC isn’t possible.
Related: How to Watch Microsoft Movies and TV on Roku
Don’t worry about the Cinema HD app being unavailable in the Roku Channel Store while you can follow these steps to watch it on your Roku. So, don’t pay money for watching movies while you have the free application to watch HD movies without any subscription.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can you stream Cinema HD on Samsung Smart TV?
Yes, you can install the Cinema HD app by connecting the USB Drive and watching it on Samsung Smart TV.
2. How can I watch Cinema HD on PC?
You can use the BlueStacks emulator to install the Cinema HD and watch it.
3. Is the Cinema HD for iOS available on the Apple App Store?
Yes, the Cinema HD app is available for iPad and iPhone.