Telemundo is an American Spanish-language streaming network that delivers TV shows, films, live events, etc. For Spanish audiences who have Roku devices, Telemundo is the top-notch channel to explore Spanish and English media content. Fortunately, Telemundo has a native app for Roku and can be downloaded officially from the Channel Store.
Since Telemundo doesn’t offer dedicated subscription plans, you must have a cable TV connection to access it. In addition, you can even access this network by installing some streaming services with a subscription or free trial account.
This channel has a wide variety of programs on it, including sports and telenovelas. However, being an American Spanish Channel, it comes with English subtitles as well. In this section, you can get to know about the installation and troubleshooting instructions of Telemundo on Roku devices.
How Much is Telemundo on Roku
Telemundo network is available to stream if you have an active cable TV connection. All you need to do is sign in with your cable TV provider account on the NBC platform. Here are the most popular TV providers you can use to sign in to the Telemundo app or website.
- AT&T U-verse
If you can’t find your TV provider from the above list, you can visit the support page of all supported TV providers on the NBC platform.
How to Install Telemundo on Roku
1. Launch the Roku device and press the Home button on the Roku remote.
2. Choose Streaming Channels on the Home screen.
3. Click Search Channels and search for Telemundo in the Roku Channel Store.
4. Click + Add Channel to download the channel on Roku.
5. Select Go to Channel to launch Telemundo on Roku.
How to Add Telemundo from the Roku Website
1. Visit the Roku website using any browser on your device and log in to your Roku account.
2. Enter Telemundo in the search bar.
3. Click + Add Channel to download the app from the Roku website.
4. The channel will appear on your Roku device within one day. You can also update your Roku device to get it immediately.
How to Activate Telemundo on Roku
1. Launch the Telemundo app and select Sign in to get the Activation Code.
2. Go to the Telemundo Activation Website [https://www.nbc.com/nbcuniversalfamily/activate?brand=telemundo] on your Smartphone or PC.
3. Enter the Activation Code and click on the Continue button.
4. Choose your TV provider and then enter the necessary login credentials (username and password).
5. After signing in to your account, the Telemundo app will load automatically to display the available content.
How to Stream Telemundo on Roku Without Cable
Live TV streaming services are the perfect option to watch Telemundo if you haven’t signed up for any of the TV provider subscriptions. Apart from the Telemundo channels, you can also watch other channels with those services.
YouTube TV is one of the best streaming services that offer Telemundo. By installing YouTube TV on Roku, you can explore sports, cartoons, news, movies, and some more categories of content. It offers 100+ TV channels in its subscription. It provides unlimited Cloud DVR storage to record Telemundo content for watching offline. You can stream Telemundo on YouTube TV for a subscription of $72.99 per month.
Peacock TV is one of the best streaming services that offer the Telemundo channel in its subscription. You can download the Peacock TV on Roku directly from the Roku Channel Store. You can watch your favorite Telemundo content and other entertaining elements on Peacock TV by subscribing to it for Premium ($5.99/month) or Premium Plus ($11.99/month).
Hulu is the next Live TV streaming service to watch Telemundo channels on Roku. It provides unlimited Cloud DVR Storage to record Telemundo media content for offline streaming. As a part of the Hulu + Live TV package at $69.99 per month, you will get the Telemundo channel. With this package, you can stream 85+ TV live channels and many more on-demand videos through Hulu on a Roku device.
How to Fix Telemundo Not Working on Roku
If Telemundo is not working on your Roku device, you can easily fix the issue with simple troubleshooting tips.
- Make sure that your Roku device is getting a stable internet connection.
- Close the app on Roku and open it after a while.
- Clear the cache files on Roku TV and try again.
- Restart the Roku device to fix the lagging and not loading issues.
- Sign out of the account and log in again. If needed, activate the app again to fix the issue.
- If you are using the older version of Roku, update the device to fix the compatibility issues.
- Uninstall the app on Roku and install it again to delete the cache files stored in the app.
- As a last solution, contact customer support to fix the issue immediately.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Telemundo is officially available on the Roku Channel Store. So, Roku users can install this app directly from the store.
Yes. With the help of some popular streaming services like YouTube TV, Peacock TV, and Hulu, you can watch Telemundo without relying on a TV provider.