Telemundo is the best American TV channel that streams the best content in Spanish. This channel from NBC Universal broadcasts TV shows and original content. Telemundo brings the best lineup of sports, reality shows, news, movies, and more to Roku devices. In addition, the app streams live TV and offer on-demand titles of popular shows in its content-rich library.
- The app supports TV catch-up to stream popular TV shows and series from the channel.
- The app is the home of popular Telemundo original series, classic novels, and Turkish series.
- Also, users can stream the channel 24/7, streaming live on the app.
- In addition, users can stream VOD titles of trailers and other videos in the app.
Subscription Plans of Telemundo
Telemundo does not come with a stand-alone subscription of it soon. Instead, users can sign into the application with their pay-TV provider account.
How to Get Telemundo on Roku Directly
Users can install the Telemundo app on Roku from the Roku Channel Store directly; here is how to do it.
1. Turn on your device and connect the Roku device through the HDMI port.
2. From the home screen, select the Streaming Channels option.
3. Next, select the Search Channels option on the screen.
4. Use the search bar to search for Telemundo and choose the app icon from the search results.
5. On the next screen, select the Add Channel button.
6. Wait for the app download to end and click on the OK button.
7. Users can launch the Telemundo app by selecting the Go to Channel button.
8. Note down the Telemundo Activation code.
9. Further, open a web browser on your smartphone or PC.
10. Visit the Activation Website for Telemundo and enter the Activation Code in the respective field.
11. Once done, select the Continue button and wait for the app to be activated.
12. Sign in with your cable TV Provider account to verify your account.
13. On your Roku device, launch the Telemundo Channel again and play your favorite titles from the app.
How to Screen Mirror Telemundo from Android and iOS Devices
The Telemundo app is also available on Android and iOS platforms. Therefore, users can stream Telemundo by screen mirroring as well. However, enable the screen mirroring feature on the Roku device before casting more content. Stream the Telemundo app on Roku from these devices.
How to Cast Telemundo on Roku using Android
The Telemundo app can be installed on Android devices from the Google Play Store. Additionally, users can stream Telemundo on Roku from Android devices.
1. Initially, connect your Android device to the same Wi-Fi as your Roku device.
2. Launch the Google Play Store on the Android device.
3. Search for the Telemundo app in the Play Store.
4. Tap Install to download the app.
5. Open the Telemundo app and complete the Sign in process.
6. Next, open the Notification panel of the Android device and click the Cast option.
7. From the list of devices, choose the Roku device.
8. This will mirror the Android device’s screen on Roku.
9. Finally, open the Telemundo app and play any titles from the service.
How to Cast Telemundo on Roku using iOS Devices
The Telemundo app is available on the iOS platform as well. So, users can mirror the app on Roku to stream their accounts on the device. Before that, enable AirPlay on Roku by selecting the Apple AirPlay and HomeKit option in Settings.
1. Launch the App Store of your iOS device,
2. Search for the Telemundo app in App Store.
3. Select the Get option to download the app.
4. After downloading Telemundo, open it.
5. Provide the necessary details to sign in to your Telemundo account.
6. Launch the Control Centre of your iOS device and tap the Screen Mirroring icon.
7. Further, choose the Roku device from the list of devices.
8. Soon, the screen mirroring of the iOS smartphone will start.
9. Open the Telemundo app screen and mirror it on Roku.
Alternatives to Watch Telemundo on Roku Without Cable
Telemundo is available to stream on Roku with popular live TV streaming applications. The users need to have the respective subscription with these services to stream the channel on their devices.
Peacock is a premium on-demand content streaming platform. The app also includes your favorite shows from Telemundo as well. With the subscription, users can watch popular titles of dramas, news, realities, and more Spanish titles from the service. The Peacock subscription will cost you $4.99 per month.
YouTube TV is a subscription-based live TV provider from Google. The YouTube TV basic subscription with 60 channels includes Telemundo. In addition, it gives users unlimited cloud DVR storage space to record their favorite shows. Other channels on the service include Bravo, Nickelodeon, MSNBC, USA Network, and Fox News.
Hulu+Live TV is the live TV subscription tier of Hulu that includes Telemundo. The live TV subscription plan costs $69.99 per month. It includes 70 channels and unlimited cloud DVR for recording shows. Apart from Telemundo, it includes Food Network, Paramount Network, Travel Channel, CNN, Disney Channel, and TLC.
DirecTV Stream is a premium live TV subscription that includes Telemundo. Users must subscribe to the Entertainment package of $69.99 per month to stream 65 channels, including Telemundo. It has a five-day free trial and unlimited cloud storage for recording shows. Other channels offered by the service include Food Network, Comedy Central, Lifetime, and USA Network.
You might be familiar with fuboTV as the best sports streaming service. However, it includes a rich collection of entertainment channels like Telemundo. The basic fubo subscription of $69.99 includes 90 channels and Telemundo. In addition, the service offers a 7-day free trial and an exciting channel lineup, including HGTV, MTV, Paramount Network, and SYFY.
Subscribers of DirecTV Stream and fuboTV can stream Telemundo for free during the free trial. Ensure you unsubscribe from the service before the free trial ends so that you are not charged for a subscription.