Sundance is a popular American Pay Television channel that offers popular media content based on various genres. The channel offers documentary content, thriller TV shows, Dramas, and many more. If you like to get a hang of the channel, then you can avail of the 7-day free trial to access all the content for free. With the Sundance channel available on the Roku channel store, you can easily access its content without any alternative measures.
- Sundance offers exclusive drama, crime, Political thrillers, and many more in its premium.
- The content streamed over the channel is available in HD streaming quality.
- Get access to 1,000 hours of exclusive TV content from the UK, Canada, and Australia.
- There is a favorite list to add the on-demand content to watch later.
Sundance offers 2 types of subscription plans.
How to Install Sundance on Roku
1. Launch the Roku device and press the Home button on the Roku remote.
2. Choose Streaming Channels on the Home screen.
3. Click Search Channels and search for Sundance in Roku Channel Store.
4. Click + Add Channel to add the app on your Roku.
5. Select Go to Channel to launch Sundance on Roku.
How to Add Sundance from Roku Website
1. Visit the Roku website using any browser on your device and log in to your Roku account.
2. Enter Sundance in the search bar.
3. Click + Add Channel to download the app from the Roku website.
4. The channel will appear on your Roku device within one day. You can also update the Roku device to get it immediately.
How to Activate Sundance on Roku
1. Launch the Sundance app and select Login to get Activation Code.
2. Go to the Sundance Activation website on your Smartphone or PC.
3. Enter your Email ID, Password, and Activation Code then click the Activate your Device button.
4. Log in to your Sundance account to complete the activation.
5. Now, open the Sundance app on Roku to stream the content.
In addition to direct installation, you can screen mirror the Sundance from an Android device.
Screen Mirror Sundance on Roku from Android
Before proceeding further, you have to enable the Screen Mirroring option on Roku.
1. Connect your Roku and Android devices to the same WiFi network.
2. Download and install Sundance on your Android smartphone from the Play Store.
3. Go to the Notification Panel and select Cast.
4. Choose your Roku device to connect.
5. Now, launch the Sundance app and sign in to your account.
6. To stop the mirroring, click the Cast icon on the Notification Panel and tap the Disconnect button.
How to Stream Sundance on Roku Without Cable
Live TV streaming services are the perfect option to watch Sundance on Roku without cable. The Sundance Channel is available for streaming on Sling TV, DirecTV Stream, and YouTube TV.
Sling TV is one of the best streaming services that offer Sundance channels in its content library. The Sundance channel is not available on Sling Pacakges. So you need to buy the Hollywood extra channel add-on to stream Sundance with Sling TV on your Roku. You can also stream 47+ TV channels with this service. It provides 50 hours of Cloud DVR storage to record your favorite shows for watching offline. To stream Sundance via Sling TV, purchase any one of the Sling Premium plans and get the Hollywood Extra plan for $6 per month. To stream the channel at a low price, then go for Sling Orange or Sling Blue for a base price of $40 per month.
Website: Sling TV
YouTube TV is one of the best streaming services that offer Sundance channels in it. With YouTube TV on the Roku channel store, you can stream the on-demand and premium TV channels easily on your device. The service offers 100+ TV channels with top-notch streaming quality. It provides unlimited Cloud DVR storage to record Sundance TV shows to watch them offline. You can stream Sundance for the base subscription of $72.99 per month.
Website: YouTube TV
DirecTV Stream is one of the best streaming services that offer the Sundance channel in its channel package. By installing DirecTV Stream on Roku, you can watch some of the best sports channels and on-demand TV shows with ease. You can also stream 150+ TV channels with this service. It provides unlimited Cloud DVR storage to record Sundance TV shows for watching offline. The Sundance TV channel is available on every DirecTV Stream package. For budget-friendly, go for Entertainment packages for $74.99 per month and watch Sundance in it.
Website: DirecTV Stream
Sundance Not Working on Roku
If the Sundance channel is not working on your Roku device, you can quickly fix the issue with simple troubleshooting tips.
- Make sure that your Roku device is getting a stable internet connection.
- Close the app on Roku and open it after a while.
- Reboot the Roku device.
- Sign out of the account and log in again. If needed, activate the app again to fix the issue.
- If you are using the older version of Roku, update the device to fix the compatibility issues.
- Delete the app on Roku and install it again to delete the cache files stored in it.
- Remove the cache files on Roku and try again.
- As a last fix, contact customer support to get the apt fix.
No, Sundance Now is a subscription-based streaming service and you cannot access its content for free.
Yes, the Sundance Now app offers a built-in Closed Captioning feature.