Get the full essence of entertainment from the Disney Plus app. It is a subscription-based streaming service that offers exclusive Originals of Disney, Pixar, Star Wars, Marvel, and National Geographic. You can enjoy watching your favorite movies, TV shows, and series on Disney Plus. It allows you to download these contents and watch them offline or later in your leisure time as well. This app supports up to 4K Ultra HD and Dolby Atmos on specific Roku devices as well. You can easily add Disney Plus on Roku TV or Roku Streaming devices and start watching your favorites.
Features of Disney Plus
Disney+ has plenty of amazing features and here are a few:
- Ad-Free Version – You can watch videos without any Ad interruptions. It is applicable to the Premium Membership plans. You can also pick 100 titles in 4K UHD and HDR.
- Exclusive Contents – Disney Plus hosts over 500 movies, 350 TV series, and plenty of other shows as well. Also, you can enjoy movies from classics to new releases and new originals every month.
- Multiple Options – You can stream Disney Plus on four screens simultaneously without any extra price and get the unlimited downloads on up to ten devices.
Disney Plus provides three main membership plans:
- One Month Subscription – $6.99/month
- One Year Subscription – $69.99/year
- Disney Plus Bundle – $12.99/month
You can get a free-trial of Disney Plus up to seven days.
How to Add Disney Plus on Roku?
Disney Plus is available on Roku Channel store and hence, you can easily install Disney Plus on Roku.
1. Press the Home button on your Roku remote.
2. Go to the Streaming Channels option in the homepage.
3. Scroll down and hit the Search Channels button.
4. Type Disney Plus in the search bar and select the app from the search lists.
5. The Disney Plus app page will appear. Tap the Add Channel to start the installation process.
6. After the installation, press the OK button.
How to Activate Disney Plus on Roku?
Once the app is installed, you have to login with a premium membership to access the contents.
1. Find the installed Disney Plus app on the Roku homepage and Open it.
2. Complete the Login process with your Disney Plus credentials.
3. The home screen of the Disney Plus will appear. Select any movie or TV show to stream.
You can watch all the Disney Plus contents on your Roku-connected TV if you have a valid subscription. Disney+ will surely entertain you with the content in it. If you are a fan of Disney movies, then Disney Plus is a one-stop solution for all your entertainment. From Avengers to Lion King, you can enjoy streaming all your favorites on your along with your friends and family.
Related Guide: Apple TV on Roku
Does Disney+ have an app ?
Yes, Disney+ is an app and you can download it on Android and iOS devices. It is also compatible with Smart TVs and streaming devices like Roku, Firestick, and much more.
Can I get Disney Plus on Roku ?
As Disney+ supports hundreds of Roku TV models, you can easily get the app on your device. You can find the app in the Streaming Channels option.
What devices will Disney+ be available on ?
Disney+ is accessible through web browsers for PC and Mac. It is also available for other devices in the form of an app. So, you can enjoy streaming on the big screens.
Is Disney+ worth the money ?
Definitely, paying for Disney+ is worth it. Because you can obtain numerous content from the Disney Originals, other movies, and TV shows.