Crave is an online video streaming platform that is very popular among people in Canada. It also offers various theatrical films and other television series, including Bell Media Originals and foreign acquisitions. Even with Crave TV, you can stream the original shows from HBO Max and Showtime. Moreover, you can also get the Starz platform with the add-on subscription. So, if you are interested, let us see how you can get the Crave TV on Roku.
Crave TV Subscription Details
There are two subscription plans offered by Crave. They are:
Crave Total – $19.99 per month
Crave Mobile – $9.99 per month
To subscribe to Crave TV, you can visit the official website of Crave TV at https://www.crave.ca/en.
How to Add Crave TV on Roku
Following are the steps to install Crave on Roku devices.
 Go to Streaming Channels from the Roku home screen.
 Next, select navigate and select the Search Channels option.
 Use the virtual keyboard to enter and search for Crave.
 Choose the Crave channel from the search results.
 Hit the Add Channel button from the channel info screen.
 It will take some time for the Crave channel to add to your Roku.
 You will receive a prompt on the screen once the Crave channel is added. From there, select the OK button.
 Now, choose the Go to Channel option to launch Crave.
Alternative Way to Get Crave TV on Roku
1. To begin with, you should visit the official website of the Roku Channel Store.
2. Hover to tap on the Sign-in link. Provide necessary details to log in to your account.
3. Go ahead to enter Crave using the Search bar.
4. Click on the Crave app tile from the suggestions.
5. On the channel info window, you should click on the Add Channel button.
6. Once you see that the channel is added a message, you shall refresh your Roku TV to find it.
Sometimes you may not find Crave on your channels list of your Roku. At that time, on Roku home screen, select Settings > System > System Update > Check Now. After the system update, you can find the Crave channel on your Roku channel list.
How to Activate and Stream Crave TV on Roku
1. Launch the Crave TV on Roku after adding it. You can now see an activation code on your Roku display.
2. If you can’t find the activation code, select the Sign in button to generate an activation code.
3. Next, note the activation code and visit the activation web page of Crave crave.ca/roku.
4. Enter your subscription credentials and click on the Continue button.
5. If you have a cable TV account that supports Crave TV, click on the I’m a TV Subscriber button. Then, choose your cable TV provider and sign in to your account.
6. Enter the Activation code on the required field and click on the Continue button.
7. Finally, you have activated the Crave TV on Roku.
8. Return back to the Crave channel on Roku and start to stream your favorites.
No, you need a subscription to access Crave on Roku.
You need to subscribe to Crave at $19.99 per month to access your favorites on Roku.
Crave TV is only available in Canada.