If you are a die-hard fan of Marvel and Pixar, then you will definitely own a Disney+ subscription. By installing Disney Plus on Roku, you can stream enormous movies and TV shows with the premium streaming experience. Even though it costs $7.99 per month, it does not offer more content like other streaming services. If you wish to cancel your Disney Plus subscription, you can terminate it directly from the official website of Roku or Disney Plus. Moreover, you can also cancel the service directly from your Roku device.
How to Cancel Disney Plus Subscription on Roku
1. Press the Home button on Roku remote to go to the Roku home screen and select Streaming Channels.
2. Scroll down and select the Disney Plus channel.
3. Press the * button on your remote control to get the menu.
4. Next, select Manage Subscription from the menu.
5. Click Cancel Subscription to cancel Disney Plus on Roku.
6. Tap the Cancel Subscription button again to confirm the process.
How to Cancel Disney Plus Subscription from Roku Website
1. Navigate to the Roku official website on your PC or Smartphone.
2. Sign in with your Roku account details and tap the My Account option at the top right corner.
3. Select Manage your Subscriptions from the menu and go to My Subscriptions.
4. Pick Disney Plus from the list of subscribed channels.
5. Click the Unsubscribe button next to the Disney Plus app to cancel the subscription on Roku.
How to Cancel Disney Plus Subscription from Official Website
In case you have purchased the Disney Plus subscription on the website itself, then you need to cancel the subscription on the website alone.
1. Go to the Disney Plus official website using the web browser on your smartphone or PC.
2. Select the Login option and provide the account details.
3. Move to Profile on the Website and select the Account option.
4. Select and choose your current plan under Subscription.
5. Now, tap on the Cancel subscription on the next page.
6. Again, click on Cancel Subscription to confirm your cancellation.
You can log out Disney Plus account on Roku by following the steps mentioned below.
(1) Launch the Disney Plus app on Roku.
(2) Select the Profile icon from the top right.
(3) Hit the Logout button to remove your Disney Plus account on Roku.