Science Channel GO on Roku is a TV Everywhere app that features live and on-demand content from the Science Channel channel. With the Science Channel GO, you can stream various shows like How It’s Made, Mega Shippers, Survivorman, Unearthed, Through the Wormhole, Punkin Chunkin, Secret Space Escapes, Alaska Mega Machines. All programs featured in this channel are informative, educational, and also entertaining. In addition, you can various outrageous acts of science with this channel. Let us see how to get Science Channel GO on Roku.
How to Add Science Channel GO on Roku?
1. Sign up for a cable or satellite TV service provider beforehand that offers Science Channel. For example, the Roku channel is a TV Everywhere app, and you must log in with a pay-TV service provider.
2. Turn on your Roku, and from your Roku home screen, navigate to the Roku Channel Store by clicking on the Streaming Channels option.
3. Now click on the Search Channels and type Science Channel GO on the search field with the Roku remote.
4. Select the app from the search suggestions.
5. On the app info screen, click on the Add Channel button. The channel will be downloaded and added to your Roku screen.
6. Open the Science Channel GO app on your device. Then, visit sciencechannel.com/activate from your phone or computer.
7. Enter the code displayed on the TV screen on the provided text field. Then, log in with your pay-TV service provider.
8. The channel will refresh and start loading the contents on your TV.
Alternative Ways to Stream Science Channel GO on Roku
FuboTV costs $64.99/month for a Starter Pack, $69.99/month for a pro pack, and $79.99/month for an elite pack. You can get the Science Channel as a part of the subscription with the Fubo TV. It also streams various other channels and 1000s of live and on-demand movies, TV shows, etc.
Sling Orange at $35/month, the Sling Blue packages cost $35/month, and the combined pack at $45/month are three different packages available with the Sling TV. In addition, you can get the Science Channel with the subscription. You can install the app on your Roku streaming device and then log in with your credentials to start streaming.
Hulu + Live TV
Hulu, a streaming service provider, started offering live TV channels. It features nearly 65+ live TV channels. For example, the Science Channel is available on Roku that costs $64.99/month, and ad-free live TV costs $70.99/month. It also offers live TV channels along with a huge collection of On-Demand Video content.
Yet another streaming service provider that features Science Channel along with various other 100s of channels is AT&T TV. It offers 65 channels for $69.99/month (ENTERTAINMENT), 90+ channels for $84.99/month (CHOICE), 130+ channels for $94.99/month (ULTIMATE) and 140+ channels for $139.99/month (PREMIER).
Philo offers nearly 60 live TV channels at just $25 per month. In addition, you can get various other on-demand movies, TV shows, series with unlimited DVR. Install the Philo channel from the Roku Channel Store and sign in with your username and password to start streaming the Science Channel on the connected TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to stream Science Channel GO without cable?
You can stream Science Channel GO without cable with the following streaming service providers: Sling TV, Philo, AT&T TV, Hulu + Live TV, and Fubo TV.
Is Science Channel GO on Roku?
Yes, you can install the channel on Roku from the Roku Channel Store. Then log in with your pay-TV service provider to stream the contents.