Nickelodeon is the first cable channel for children that offers first-run independent movies, curated series, and other films of relevance to the community. Fortunately, Nickelodeon is available on the Roku channel store. Moreover, this channel is also available for free with your TV provider subscription. So you can enjoy streaming Nickelodeon using any preferred streaming platform.
Primary Features of Nickelodeon
The splendid features of Nickelodeon include the following:
- It is stuffed with short video clips, full episodes, and much more.
- You are allowed to create a playlist and add your favorites.
- It ensures privacy and allows your kids to stream only children-friendly content.
- The app helps you to discover new content with its regular updates.
- You will get a better streaming experience with the closed captions and full HD quality support.
List of Popular Shows on Nick
Take a look at the famous programs of Nickelodeon:
- SpongeBob SquarePants
- The Loud House
- Henry Danger
- Rise of the TMNT
- Knight Squad
- Game Shakers
- Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn
- Power Rangers
- Paradise Run
- Bureau of Magical Things
- Cousins for Life
- Adventures of Kid Danger
- I am Frankie & goes on!
How to Get Nickelodeon on Roku
As we know, Nickelodeon is available in the Roku Channel Store. Here is how to get it on your Roku device.
1. Turn on the Roku device, and tap the Home button on your Roku remote.
2. Go to the Streaming Channels option from the home screen.
3. Click on the Search Channels option, and search for the Nickelodeon app using the on-screen keyboard.
4. Press the Add Channel button and wait for the download to get over.
6. Once the installation is done, hit the OK button to access the app.
How to Activate Nickelodeon on Roku
Now, you have to activate the installed app to stream its content.
1. Launch the Nickelodeon channel on Roku, and copy the Activation code that appears on the screen.
2. Open a web browser on your PC or phone and go to Nickelodeon’s activation page from their official website.
3. Provide the 7-digit activation key and click on the Continue button.
4. After the activation, sign in using your TV provider login credentials.
5. The app page will refresh on Roku automatically and be directed to the Home page.
6. Choose your favorite video from the library and start streaming on Roku.
Alternative Ways to Watch Nickelodeon on Roku
It is not that you will have to subscribe to Nickelodeon directly through its app. Instead, this channel is listed in other TV service providers, including Philo, Hulu, Vidgo, Fubo TV, and more.
Watching Nickelodeon on Philo is the most affordable streaming service, costing approximately $25 per month. Moreover, this streaming platform does offer the ability to record any shows to watch later. We can use the 7-day free trial to check on the features they offer before paying for the subscription. Fortunately, the Philo app is compatible with many devices, including Android, Fire TV, Apple TV, Roku, and many more.
FuboTV is a go-to place for all sports enthusiasts, but they also offer other general channels. By subscribing to this platform, you can access up to 100+ channels and use them to watch on 3 screens simultaneously. Like other streaming services, they provide a 1-week free trial. Moreover, they provide 250 hours of cloud DVR storage. The basic plan of FuboTV on Roku costs about $64.99 per month.
Hulu Live TV
Hulu is popularly known for its on-demand streaming library. But Nickelodeon is also on among the list of 60 channels they offer. The Hulu Live TV premium subscription starts at $69.99 per month. Most importantly, this streaming platform has unlimited cloud DVR storage that can be backed up for 9 months. In addition, this streaming platform can have 6 profiles and be used on 2 screens simultaneously.
YouTube TV has unlimited storage space to record any show you wish to watch later. Moreover, they have a wide list of channels, including Nickelodeon. These streaming platforms have a premium subscription plan that costs $64.99 per month to stream on 3 devices at the same time. It is compatible with most devices like Android, iOS, Apple TV, Fire TV, and more.
Vidgo is a new streaming platform available at a competitive price compared to other streaming services. The Nickelodeon channel is one of the top channels with the base Plus package. Moreover, they provide an exclusive deal for new users for the Plus plan for $59.95 per month. This streaming service is compatible with Android, iOS, Apple TV, Firestick, and more.
Netflix offers Nickelodeon. Therefore, you could stream the animated series, shows, and movies of Nickelodeon using Netflix on Roku.