Nick Jr is an American Television channel with tons of educational and entertaining videos. It is a useful application for kids and children where they will get their preschooler learning, laughing, moving, and grooving. Roku users can stream full-length episodes and short-form videos of Nickelodeon’s top-rated preschool series like PAW Patrol, Blaze and the Monster Machines, Shimmer and Shine, and many more. You can watch Nick Jr.’s shows, upon subscribing to Nick Jr. channel through participating cable, satellite, or Telco providers. Its programs are aimed at children of age 8 to 16. You can watch Nick Jr on Roku by adding the channel from Roku Channel Store.
How to Add Nick Jr on Roku
Here are the steps to add Nick Jr on Roku.
1. Connect your Roku device to the TV and turn it on. Check if it has active internet.
2. Go to the home page by pressing the Home button on your Roku remote.
3. Select the Streaming Channel option and Select the Search channel option.
4. Enter Nick Jr on the Search bar and select the app from the search list.
5. Click on Add Channel that appears on the right side of the screen.
6. Once installation is completed, click OK on the pop-up.
7. Select Go to Channel to launch the app on Your Roku.
How to Activate Nick Jr on Roku
1. Launch the app and note the activation code that appears on the screen.
2. Visit nickjr.com/activate on any web browser.
3. Now, enter the Activation code.
4. Select your favorite show and start streaming when the activation is a success.
Related: How to Watch Animal Planet on Roku [All Possible Ways]
Alternate Method to Watch Nick Jr on Roku using Streaming Services
Nick Jr is available as a part of few streaming services, and they are as follows.
- Fubo TV
- AT&T TV Now
- Sling TV
Fubo TV is a popular streaming television service that focuses primarily on channels that distribute live sports with top leagues and teams, including popular movies, shows, and news. In addition, you can stream Nick Jr on your Roku TV. You can only stream on TV devices from one location at a time.
Philo features both live TV and on-demand. It is inexpensive for a live TV streaming service at $20 per month. It is an entertainment live streaming service including 60+ channels. Philo does not carry any local channels, so you cannot watch Broadcast networks. It allows you to search for specific channels and shows. You can use Philo on Roku to watch Nick Jr. shows.
AT&T TV offers you 55000+ on-demand titles and 20 hours of cloud DVR storage. This app is great for sports fans and channel flippers. If your children are looking to enjoy some entertaining cartoons and animations, make them watch Nick Jr with AT&T TV on Roku.
Sling TV is yet another option to stream Nick Jr on Roku. The subscribers of Sling TV with the Orange base service will receive the two channels at no additional cost. You can watch Nick Jr liveTV without cable. Nick Jr is available on both Blue and Orange. Sling TV has announced a 1-Year Price Guarantee for all new and existing customers.
These are the methods to watch Nick Jr on Roku. Nick Jr is a channel for toddlers with Dora the Explorer, Go Deigo Go, and many more that helps your Kid to learn. Kids can choose their favorite shows, sit back and watch. If you are a Nick Jr subscriber, you can also access hundreds of additional episodes when you sign in with your TV provider. If you have any queries regarding this topic, you can share them with us on the below comment sections. Enjoy watching Nick Jr on Roku with your favorite show.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I watch Nick Jr on Roku without cable?
Yes. You can stream Nick Jr on Roku using streaming services like Hulu, Sling TV, fuboTV, YouTube TV, and more.
2. How much does the Nick Jr app cost?
The subscription of Nick Jr costs $25/mo for 60+ channels.