Get access to your favorite episodes of Animal Planet anywhere and anytime with the Animal Planet GO app. It is a subscription-free service that lets you stream animal-related series, documentaries, and reality programs. And you just need a cable TV subscription account to access Animal Planet on your streaming devices like Roku. Get to know how to add and activate Animal Planet on Roku in the below section.
Features of Animal Planet GO
Some of the fabulous features of Animal Planet are given down.
- It offers almost 3000+ episodes, full seasons, and many more.
- You can download your favorite shows or series to watch them offline.
- It allows you to browse content with different genres easily.
- Add your favorites on Roku with Animal Planet Go to the watchlist and access them at ease.
- The app supports closed captions and offers new episodes regularly.
Famous Shows on Animal Planet
You can catch up with the following exciting shows and series on Animal Planet.
- Pit Bulls & Parolees
- Treehouse Masters
- River Monsters
- Finding Bigfoot
- The Vet Life
- Dr. Jeff: Rocky Mountain Vet
- Monsters Inside Me
- My Cat From Hell
- North Woods Law
- Lone Star Law
- Whale Wars
How to Add Animal Planet Go on Roku
If you want to know how to add Animal Planet to your Roku device, follow these simple steps.
1. Start from the Roku homepage once the device is connected to your TV and internet.
2. Select the Streaming Channels option from the main menu to open the Channel Store.
3. Hit the Search Channels option and look for Animal Planet GO using the search bar.
4. Pick the Animal Planet Go app from the suggestions and get the app info page.
5. Click the Add Channel button and wait for the download to complete.
6. Tap the OK button to access the app once after the installation.
Alternative Method – Add Animal Planet to Roku.
2. Next, connect your Android or iOS Smartphone and Roku to the same Wi-Fi network.
3. After that, launch the Roku app and sign in to your account.
4. Tap on the Devices tab from the lower right corner.
5. Your Roku device will appear on-screen on your Android or iOS Smartphone. If that’s the case, select your Roku device. If not, you must not have properly connected your Android or iOS Smartphone to the same Wi-Fi network as Roku.
6. After that, your Roku device will be paired to your Android or iOS Smartphone.
7. Next, tap on the Channels tab below your Roku device.
8. Now, tap on the Channel Store tab.
9. After that, search for the Animal Planet Go and select it.
10. Finally, select the Add Channel button to add the Animal Planet Go channel.
Once your streaming device gets connected to an internet connection, the Animal Planet Go channel will be added to it.
How to Activate Animal Planet GO on Roku
1. Launch the installed Animal Planet GO app, and it will show the Activation code.
2. From another device browser, visit https://www.animalplanet.com/activate and enter the code.
3. Press the Activate button to activate the Animal Planet GO Channel.
4. Now, sign in with your TV username and password.
5. When activated, the homepage of the app appears on Roku after refreshing.
6. Choose your favorite shows or series from the library to start streaming the video on Roku.
How to Watch Animal Planet on Roku without a Cable
With the help of streaming services, you can watch the Animal Planet channel without a Cable.
Philo on Roku has got a huge library with lots of live TV channels and 20,000+ on-demand titles. You can easily watch Animal Planet on Philo at an affordable cost of $25 a month.
As a part of the Hulu + Live TV subscription package offered by the Hulu on Roku, you can watch the Animal Planet channel. The on-demand library of Hulu has thousands of videos. And the Hulu + Live TV subscription plan will cost you $69.99 per month.
With the entertainment package of DIRECTV Stream on Roku, you will get the Animal Planet channel. And you have to pay $69.99 per month to subscribe to the Entertainment package of DIRECTV Stream. Moreover, you will get 65+ channels, including Comedy Central, Food Network, Hallmark Channel, Lifetime, and other channels.
Yes, you can watch Animal Planet on your streaming device.
Yes, Animal Planet Go is free with your cable TV subscription account.