Animal Planet or Animal Planet Go is one of the popular infotainment television channels owned by Warner Bros and Disney Network. The channel mainly focuses on the lifestyle of wildlings, facts about Nature, Sea Creatures, and more. The channel is free for cable TV users for streaming. To access the live and TV shows of the Animal Planet Go channel, install it app from your Roku Channel store.
- Animal Planet Go offers TV 3,000+ TV shows in its channel library.
- The Nature and Animal content of the channel can be viewed in UHD and 4K resolution.
- Stream your favorite program with Closed captioning support.
- The channel supports a catchup feature that helps you to stream where you left off.
- Add your favorite shows to the My List option to access them quickly.
- The application offers the continue watching feature to stream the content from where you have left.
Animal Planet Go is free on Roku with a TV Provider subscription. It supports many TV providers, like Cox, DirecTV, Dish, Optimum, Fios, Xfinity, U-Verse, and more.
How to Install Animal Planet Go on Roku
1. Launch the Roku device and press the Home button on the Roku remote.
2. Choose Streaming Channels on the Home screen.
3. Click Search Channels and search for Animal Planet Go in Roku Channel Store.
4. Click + Add Channel to download the app on your Roku.
5. Select Go to Channel to launch Animal Planet Go on Roku.
How to Add Animal Planet Go from Roku Website
1. Visit the Roku website using any browser on your device and log in to your Roku account.
2. Enter Animal Planet Go in the search bar.
3. Click + Add Channel to download the app from the Roku website.
4. The channel will appear on your Roku device within one day. You can also update the Roku firmware to get it immediately.
How to Activate Animal Planet Go on Roku
1. Launch the Animal Planet Go app and select Login to get Activation Code.
2. Go to the Animal Planet Go Activation Website on your Smartphone or PC.
3. Enter the Activation Code and click the Link TV provider button.
4. Log in to your TV Provider subscription to complete the activation.
5. Now, go to Animal Planet Go on Roku to stream the content.
In addition to direct installation, you can also screen mirror Animal Planet Go from an Android device.
Screen Mirror Animal Planet Go on Roku from Android
Before proceeding further, you have to turn on the Screen Mirroring option on Roku.
1. Connect your Roku and Android devices to the same WiFi network.
2. Download and install Animal Planet Go on your Android smartphone from the Play Store.
3. Go to the Notification Panel and select Cast.
4. Choose your Roku device to connect.
5. Now, launch the Animal Planet Go app and sign in to your account.
6. To stop the mirroring, click the Cast icon on the Notification Panel and tap the Disconnect button.
How to Stream Animal Planet Go on Roku Without Cable
Live TV streaming services are the perfect option to watch Animal Planet Go on Roku without cable. Animal Planet is available for streaming on fuboTV, Philo, YouTube TV, and much more.
fuboTV is one of the best streaming services that offer the Animal Planet Go channel in its subscription. You can download the fuboTV on Roku directly from the Roku Channel Store. By subscribing to the service, you can stream up to 230+ TV channels. It provides 1,000 hours of Cloud DVR storage to record Animal Planet Go and other channels to watch offline. All the fuboTV premium plans hold the Animal Planet Go channel in it. But to watch this channel at the base price, you can subscribe to the Pro subscription for $74.99 per month.
Philo is one of the best streaming services that offer the Animal Planet Go channel. By subscribing to Philo on Roku you can avail of the 7-day free trial to stream its content for free. With its premium, you can stream 70+ TV channels on your device. It provides unlimited Cloud DVR storage to record TV shows of Animale Planet and other channels to watch offline. You can stream Animal Planet Go for a subscription of $25 per month.
YouTube TV is one of the best streaming services that offer the Animal Planet Go channel in it. By downloading YouTube TV on Roku, you can stream 100+ TV channels of the service. It provides unlimited Cloud DVR storage to record TV shows of any channel for watching offline. You can stream Animal Planet Go on YouTube TV for a subscription of $72.99 per month.
Website: YouTube TV
Animal Planet Go Not Working on Roku
If Animal Planet Go is not working on your Roku device, you can easily fix the issue with simple troubleshooting tips.
- Make sure that your Roku device is getting a stable internet connection.
- Close the app on Roku and open it after a while.
- Restart the Roku TV.
- Sign out of the account and log in again. If needed, activate the app again to fix the issue.
- If you are using the older version of Roku, update the device to fix the compatibility issues.
- Uninstall the app on Roku and install it again to delete the cache files stored in the app.
- Terminate the cache files on Roku and try again.
- As a last fix, contact customer support to get the apt fix.
Follow the troubleshooting methods to stream your favorite Animal Planet Go show on your streaming device.