MSG Go is a sports streaming application built by the popular cable network called MSG in America. It allows you to watch most of your favorite sports events under one roof. It offers major sports events in New York like Knicks, Rangers, Islanders, New Jersey Devils, Red Bulls games, etc. You can stream live games and the highlights of your favorite event. It supports most of the popular devices like mobiles, tablets, PC, and so on. Additionally, you can watch MSG Go on Roku, and the section below guides you on how to add and access it on Roku. Take a glance at the below post.
Features of MSG Go
MSG Go offers many excellent features, which include:
- It allows you to watch award-winning shows and original programs on the MSG network.
- Catch up with the on-demand videos offered by this app.
- You can get access to the full statistics of the live games.
- The app provides the game schedule of the upcoming matchups.
- You can set game alerts so that you can catch up on the game at the right time.
- MSG Go gives access to interactive games to fill your break times.
How to Get MSG Go on Roku?
You can only use the screen mirroring on Roku feature to watch MSG Go because of the unavailability of the MSG Go app in the channel store.
Enable Screen Mirroring on Roku
1. Connect the Roku device to your TV, and turn it on. Now, you will get the home page.
2. Go to the Setting option in the main menu.
3. Hit the System settings button in the right-side menu.
4. Choose the Screen mirroring mode option.
5. Choose between the Prompt or Always Allow option to enable mirroring.
Screen Mirror MSG Go on Roku using Android Smartphone
1. Connect your Roku and Android devices to the same Wi-Fi.
2. Download and install MSG Go on your Android smartphone.
Download Link: MSG Go
3. Go to the Notification Panel and select Cast.
4. Next, choose your Roku device.
5. Now, launch the installed app and sign in with your login details.
8. The homepage of the MSG Go app will appear.
9. Pick a live sports event, and it gets screencast to Roku. You can start streaming it on the big screen.
Screen Mirror MSG Go on Roku using iOS Smartphone
Make sure you have enabled the AirPlay option on Roku. If not, go to Settings > Apple AirPlay and HomeKit > Apple AirPlay and HomeKit Settings to turn on the AirPlay option.
1. Ensure that you have connected your iOS Smartphone and Roku to the same wifi network.
2. Next, launch the App Store and install the MSG Go app.
3. After that, go to the Control Center and tap on the Screen Mirroring icon.
4. Now, choose your Roku device from the available devices list.
5. You can now see your iOS smartphone’s screen mirrored to your Roku TV.
6. Launch the MSG Go app and mirror its contents to Roku.
Screen Mirror MSG Go on Roku from PC
Make sure to connect your PC to the same wifi network as Roku and follow the steps below.
1. Visit the official website of MSG Go on a PC browser.
2. Next, sign in with your cable TV provider account.
3. On the next page, you can see all the available content of MSG Go.
4. Now, click on the Action Center icon from the lower right corner and select Connect.
5. Select your Roku device from the window displayed to your right.
6. Return back to the MSG Go webpage and mirror its content to Roku TV.
Alternate Methods to Watch MSG Go on Roku
Watching MSG Go on Roku through a streaming service is the best alternative way.
- DirecTV Stream
You can catch up with the MSG Go sports events on Roku using the DirecTV service. It offers 65+channels, including MSG Go. Get DirecTV Stream at $69/month with the free trial. You can enjoy streaming MSG Go on unlimited devices with in-house streaming. You can also get unlimited cloud DVR storage for $10 per month.
The other best streaming option to watch MSG Go is fuboTV. You can exclusively watch all the MSG Go sports events on this service. It supports 30 hours of Cloud DVR space, so you can record your favorite games and live events. Get fuboTV on Roku at the cost of $69.99/month with a 7-day free trial.
Roku Channel Store not officially offers the MSG Go app. You can try screencasting to access its features on Roku TV.
You can use the built-in screen mirroring feature on Roku to mirror the MSG Go app on Roku.