MAVTV, originally called Maverick Television, is a popular cable TV network in America. It is owned by the automotive lubricant company Lucas Oil. This service mainly focuses on the coverage of motorsports and automotive programs. It offers exclusive shows, original programs, motorsport highlights, and many more. It is the best platform for any automotive enthusiast. You can enjoy watching a wide variety of motorsports such as Road racing, Off-road racing, Motorcycling, Boat racing, etc. It is easy to watch MAVTV on Roku by means of streaming services.
Highlights of MAVTV
Some of the major programs and events of MAVTV are,
- ARCA Menards Series
- Lucas Oil ASCS Sprint Car Series
- USAC Honda National Midget Championship
- World of Outlaws Sprint Cars
- British Motocross Championship
- World Rally Championship
How to Watch MAVTV on Roku
First, subscribe to MAVTV Plus and follow the steps below.
1. Go to the Streaming Channels from the home screen.
2. Next, choose the Search Channels option.
3. After that, use the on-screen keyboard to enter and search for the MAVTV Plus app.
4. Choose the MAVTV Plus app from the search result.
5. Now, select the MAVTV Plus app from the app description page.
6. Finally, the MAVTV Plus app will be added to Roku.
7. Once the MAVTV Plus is added, select the OK button.
8. Now, choose the Go to Channel option to launch MAVTV Plus.
9. Enter your subscription credentials to sign in to your account.
10. After that, you can stream the motorsports events on your Roku device connected TV.
Alternative Method – Add MAVTV to Roku
You can use the official website of the Roku Channel Store to add the MAVTV to your streaming device.
1. On any web browser, visit the official website of the Roku Channel Store.
2. Next, click on the Sign in button from the upper right corner.
3. Enter your Roku account credentials to sign in to your account.
4. Next, use the search box to enter and search for the MAVTV Plus.
5. Choose the MAVTV Plus channel from the search result.
6. Click on the Add Channel button to add the MAVTV to your Roku device connected TV.
Once you follow the steps above, the MAVTV Plus channel will be added to your Roku device connected TV when it gets connected to an internet connection.
How to Stream MAVTV on Roku without a Cable
The best way to watch MAVTV on Roku is through a streaming service. Some of the streaming services that offer Yes Network are mentioned below.
- YouTube TV
|$69.99 per month||$64.99 per month|
|Up to 2 simultaneous streams||Up to 3 simultaneous streams|
|30 hours to 500 hours Cloud DVR||Unlimited Cloud DVR|
|90+ channels||60+ channels|
FuboTV is the best platform to stream most sports channels. You can enjoy streaming MAVTV on FuboTV. Watch your favorite show for MAVTV on two different devices simultaneously. It offers more than 90 channels and supports Cloud DVR space for up to 30 hours. Get FuboTV on Roku at $69.99/month with a 7-day free trial.
Stream MAVTV on Roku using YouTube TV. It supports cloud DVR storage, and so you can record your favorite content and enjoy them watching later. This service offers almost 60+ channels, including MAVTV. You can watch both the live and on-demand content on this app. Obtain YouTube TV on Roku at $64.99 per month.
Yes, the MAVTV is available on Roku.
You can directly add the MAVTV Plus app from the Channel Store to watch the motorsports events.