IndyCar 2023 is one of the most anticipated events after the Formula 1 races. This year is the 112 Championship for IndyCar racing, with 34 drivers participating in it. IndyCar racing events are going on from March 5 to September 10 in various regions of the USA. There are 16 teams in this event with various driver counts. IndyCar(American-based F1) 2023 is available on NBC Sports, and you can stream the races on Roku, Apple TV, Firestick, and many more.
The 7-month-long stretch IndyCar events are going to take place on Streets (12 races), Road courses(12 races), and the Oval(5). The engine manufacturers for these races are Chevrolet and Honda. This year, 13 races will be telecasted on NBC Sports and 3 races on the USA network. But you can watch all the races of IndyCar by using a valid subscription.
The NBC Sports channel is free of cost, but it needs a cable TV provider to stream its content on your Roku. Try using some of the supported Cable TV providers to associate with the channel.
- AT&T U-Verse
How to Watch Indycar on Roku using NBC Sports
1. Go to the home screen and click the Streaming channels option.
2. Then, scroll and hit the Search channels option.
3. Using the on-screen keyboard, type NBC Sports and search the app.
4. Select the app from the results and click the Add Channel button to install the app on Roku.
5. After installing the channel, select the OK button on the screen.
Alternative Method to Add NBC Sports on Roku
1. Open any web browser on your PC/ Smartphone and visit the Roku channel store website.
2. Click the Sign-in option and enter your Roku credentials.
3. Now, type NBC Sports on the search bar and look for the app.
4. Click the app and select the +Add Channel option on the screen.
5. After a few minutes of installation, go to your Roku device and browse the installed channel.
How to Activate NBC Sports on Roku
1. Open the NBC Sports channel on your Roku to generate the Activation Code.
2. Note down the Activation Code displayed on the screen.
3. Visit the NBC Activation Website (www.nbcsports.com/activate) on your PC / Smartphone browser.
4. On the website, select the device as Roku and enter the Activation Code on the website.
5. Click on the Continue button and sign in with your Cable TV provider account to finish the process.
6. After activating the channel, you can start streaming the IndyCar races and other content of NBC Sports on Roku.
Alternative Ways to Stream IndyCar on Roku
If you like to have another option to stream IndyCar events on your Roku, then you can rely on cord-cutters. The possible way is Peacock TV, and you can also go for the streaming services with NBC Sports TV channel.
Peacock TV is one of the popular streaming networks that owns a collection of over 50+ channels in its package. Popular sporting like WWE, Premier League, and Golf is available on Peacock TV. You can stream the NBC networks and NBC Sports on Peacock by subscribing to its Premium ($4.99/ month) and Premium Plus ($9.99/ month) plans.
Website: Peacock TV
To enhance your entertainment on Roku, YouTubeTV is the best choice. The service popular channel networks like NBC networks, ESPN, CBS, and many more channels. The service offers more than 100+ channels with unlimited DVR storage. To stream IndyCar series events on YouTube TV, you need to access the premium for $64.99/ month.
Website: YouTube TV
The final one on the list is DirecTV Stream. It is one of the premium services that stream around 150+ channels and on-demand sporting events. You can watch popular channel add-ons like HBO Max, Showtime, Starz, Epix, etc. The NBC Sports channel can be accessed on Entertainment ($74.99/ month), Choice ($99.99/ month), Ultimate ($109.99/ month), and Premier ($154.99/ month) packages of DirecTV.
You can watch IndyCar Races for free by using the 14-day free trial of YouTube TV and by utilizing other free trials of streaming services on your device.