IMDb TV, currently rebranded as Amazon Freevee, is a free streaming service. It includes thousands of free movies and TV shows. Even you can find Freevee Original shows like Love Accidentally, Hollywood Houselift, Troppo, Bosch: Legacy, Pretty hard cases, Judy Justice, Alex Rider, Leverage: Redemption, and more. You also can access entertainment programming live with the Amazon Freevee. Moreover, you can access the Amazon Freevee (IMDb TV) on various streaming devices, including Roku. So, you can watch your favorite movies and TV shows on the big screen.
Pricing of IMDb TV (Freevee)
Amazon Freevee doesn’t have any hidden fees or subscription tiers, and you can stream all the content available on Amazon Freevee with ad support.
How to Add IMDb TV (Freevee) on Roku
1. Go to the home screen of Roku.
2. Scroll down and select Streaming Channels.
3. Then, navigate to the Search Channels option.
4. After that, use the on-screen keys to enter and search for Freevee.
5. From the suggestion list, pick Freevee.
6. Select the Add Channel button to add the channel on Roku.
7. Once the adding process is complete, select the OK button from the prompt.
8. Next, choose the Go to Channel option to launch Freevee.
Alternative Way to Add IMDb TV (Freevee) on Roku
You can use the Roku app available for Android or iOS devices to download channels on Roku.
Note: Connect your Android or iOS device and Roku with the same wifi network.
1. Launch the Roku app on your Android or iOS devices.
Roku app for Android Device: Google Play Store
Roku app for iOS Device: App Store
2. After that, sign in with your Roku account.
3. Choose the Devices tab from the bottom of the screen.
4. List of available nearby devices will appear on the screen. From there, choose your Roku device.
5. Next, tap on the Channels tab.
6. Select Channel Store and search for Freevee.
7. Select Freevee from the search result and tap the Add Channel button.
8. Finally, Freevee will be added to Roku in 24 hours. However, you can update Roku to get the Freevee immediately.
How to Activate and Watch IMDb TV (Freevee) on Roku
1. Launch the Freevee app and select the Sign In button.
2. You can now see the activation code displayed on the TV screen.
3. Note the activation code and visit www.amazon.com/code.
4. Sign in with your Amazon account and enter the activation code on the required field.
5. Then, click on the Submit button, and the Freevee app will be activated.
6. Go back to the Freevee app and stream your favorite movies and TV shows.
Alternatives to Freevee
The following are the alternatives to Freevee:
Click on the Seach icon from the upper left corner of the Freevee app. Then, you can search for your favorite movies or TV shows.
IMDb TV is rebranded to Freevee as of April 28, 2022.