The FYI app allows you to watch full episodes and clips of your favorite FYI shows. The FYI app is free with a TV service provider, and you can watch the shows anytime and anywhere you want. You can also watch FYI series, including Tiny House Nation, Arranged, Seven Year Switch, Teenage Newlyweds+, and much more. You can install the FYI app on your Roku device and start streaming your favorites on the TV.
- FYI app offers live streaming of FYI TV channel in HD streaming quality.
- It has a resume-watching option to stream the content on any device from where you left off.
- The Catch-up option lets you stream classic shows on the app anytime.
- New episodes, videos, and content are added every day, so you will have new videos to watch daily.
- FYI app provides exclusive clips and videos for streaming.
How to Add FYI on Roku
The FYI app is officially available on the Channel Store, and you can add it directly to the Roku device.
1. Turn on your Roku and connect it to the internet.
2. Go to the Home screen by clicking the Home button on your Roku remote.
3. Navigate to the Streaming Channels option and select the Search channels.
4. Type and search for the FYI app from the movies and TV section.
5. Select the app from the search list.
6. The Channel overview page will open. Click on the Add Channel option to download the app on your Roku.
7. Click on Go to Channel to launch the app.
8. Sign in with your TV Provider account.
9. Enjoy streaming your favorite shows on the FYI app.
Alternative Way to Add FYI on Roku
1. Launch the Web browser on your PC/ smartphone and go to the Roku Website.
2. Sign in to your Roku account and choose the Search icon at the top right corner.
3. Search for the FYI app in the Roku Channel Store.
4. Choose the Add Channel button to install the app on the Roku device.
5. Launch the Roku device and go to the App Section to check whether the FYI app is installed or not.
In case the app has not been installed, then you have to update the Roku device to the latest version.
Alternative Method to Stream FYI on Roku
Alternatively, you can use the streaming services to watch FYI content. Most of the streaming services are available in the Roku Channel Store.
Philo is considered one of the best streaming services featuring 70+ Live TV channels, including FYI. It is also the cheapest streaming service around. Philo costs $25 per month to stream all your favorite shows. It includes many popular TV channels like AMC, BBC America, BET, Discovery Channel, Lifetime, etc.
Hulu + Live TV is a popular streaming service for watching TV channels in the US. You can also get to watch a huge collection of on-demand content. The FYI channel is accessible along with 85+ TV channels on Hulu. The subscription for Hulu + Live TV is $64.99 per month. You can get Cloud DVR storage to record the live streaming of TV channels.
Sling TV is one of the best streaming services to watch FYI TV channel. The FYI channel is available in Lifestyle Addon on Sling TV. You need to purchase the basic subscription along with the add-on. Sling Orange costs $40 per month, Sling Blue costs $45 per month, and Sling Orange+ Sling Blue costs $60 per month. Sling TV includes 50+ Live channels, including HLN, FX, HGTV, and more. This app includes free cloud DVR and 50000 on-demand titles.
These are the several ways to watch FYI on Roku. This channel offers on-demand videos from some of your favorite FYI network programs. FYI app can also be installed on your iPhone, iPad, Android phone, and more.