DAZN is a subscription-based streaming platform that streams some of the major sports events. All popular app stores include the DAZN app in their library, including the Roku Channel Store. Hence, Roku users can install this app directly from the store. On the other hand, those who don’t want to install the app can choose the casting technique to stream DAZN on Roku.
The sports events offered by DAZN are boxing, MMA, soccer, wrestling, golf, esports, motorsports, original documentaries, and more. It is available in the most popular countries, like the US, Canada, Italy, Spain, and a few more. If you can’t access DAZN due to geo-restrictions, then you must use any of the best VPNs, such as ExpressVPN on Roku.
In this beginner’s guide, we are going to show the straightforward (direct installation through the Channel Store) and alternative (screen mirroring) methods to stream DAZN on Roku. At the end of the guide, we’ve also discussed how to fix the not working issues for the DAZN app.
How Much is DAZN on Roku
Since DAZN is a subscription-based streaming service, you need to subscribe to this platform to get access. Additionally, the following are the subscription plans offered by DAZN. You can get any of them from DAZN through its official website.
How to Install DAZN on Roku
1. Launch the Roku device and press the Home button on the Roku remote.
2. Choose Streaming Channels on the Home screen.
3. Click Search Channels and search for DAZN Live Sports Streaming in the Roku Channel Store.
4. Click + Add Channel to download the app to your Roku.
5. Select Go to Channel to launch DAZN on Roku.
How to Add DAZN from the Roku Website
1. Visit the Roku website using any browser on your device and log in to your Roku account.
2. Enter DAZN Live Sports Streaming in the search bar.
3. Click + Add Channel to download the app from the Roku website.
4. The channel will appear on your Roku device within one day. If it fails to appear, update the Roku device to get it immediately.
In addition to direct installation, you can also screen mirror the DAZN app from Android or iOS devices.
Screen Mirror DAZN on Roku from Android
Before proceeding further, you have to enable the Screen Mirroring option on Roku.
1. Connect Roku to a WiFi network. At the same time, make ensure that connect your smartphone to the same network.
Connect your Roku and Android devices to the same WiFi network.
2. Download and install DAZN on your Android smartphone from the Play Store.
3. Go to the Notification Panel and select Cast.
4. Choose your Roku device to connect.
5. Now, launch the DAZN app and sign in to your account.
6. To stop the mirroring, click the Cast icon on the Notification Panel and tap the Disconnect button.
Screen Mirror DAZN on Roku from iPhone/iPad
Make sure you have enabled the AirPlay option on Roku.
1. Ensure that you have connected your iPhone or iPad and Roku to the same WiFi network.
2. Launch the App Store and install the DAZN app.
3. Launch DAZN and log in with your account.
4. Choose the content to stream and hit the AirPlay/Screen Mirroring icon at the top.
4. Select the Roku device to connect and start streaming the content on the Roku device.
How to Fix DAZN Not Working on Roku
If the DAZN app is not working on your Roku TV or device, you can easily fix the issue with the simple troubleshooting tips listed below.
- Make sure that your Roku device is getting a stable internet connection.
- Close the app on Roku and open it after a while.
- Clear the cache files on Roku and try again.
- Reboot the Roku device to fix the lagging and not loading issues.
- Sign out of the account and log in again. If needed, activate the app again to fix the issue.
- If you are using the older version of Roku, update the device to fix the compatibility issues.
- Delete the app on Roku and install it again to delete the cache files stored in the app.
- As a last solution, contact customer support to fix the issue immediately.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. You can add DAZN directly from the Channel Store and stream its content on your device without any hassle.
Go to your channels grid and select the DAZN app. Next, press the Asterisk (*) button on your remote and choose the Manage your Subscription option. Then, click the Cancel Subscription option and cancel your subscription to DAZN.
The following Roku TV models are compatible with the DAZN app.
4K Roku TV – 6000X, Roku TV – 5000X, Roku Streaming Stick – 3400X, 3500X / UE, 3600X, Roku Ultra – 4640X, Roku Premiere – 4620X, 4630X, and Roku Express – 3700X.
Your device may be incompatible with the DAZN app, and that’s why you can’t find the app in the Channel Store.