DAZN is a subscription-based streaming platform that streams some of the major sports events. The sports events offered by DAZN are boxing, MMA, soccer, wrestling, Golf, esports, motorsport, original documentaries, and more. Moreover, the DAZN app is available on streaming devices like Roku. So, you can catch up to your favorite sports easily on the big screen.
How Much is DAZN on Roku
Since DAZN is a subscription-based streaming service, you need to subscribe to this platform to get access. Additionally, the following are the subscription plans offered by DAZN.
- Monthly Plan: $19.99 per month
- Annual Plan: $149.99 per month
You can get a subscription from DAZN through its official website.
What are the Roku Models that Support the DAZN App
- 4K Roku TV – 6000X
- Roku TV – 5000X
- Roku Streaming Stick – 3400X, 3500X / UE, 3600X
- Roku Ultra – 4640X
- Roku Premiere – 4620X, 4630X
- Roku Express – 3700X
How to Add DAZN on Roku
1. Navigate to the Streaming Channels option from the Roku home screen.
2. Select the Search Channels option and enter DAZN in the Search Box.
3. Search for DAZN and pick the same from the search results.
4. Next, hit the Add Channel button.
5. Now, the app installation for DAZN will start.
6. Once the DAZN app installation completes, select the OK button from the prompt.
7. After that, choose the Go to Channel option to launch the DAZN app.
How to Watch DAZN on Roku
1. Launch the DAZN app and select the Sign Up button.
2. Enter your subscription credentials to sign in to your account.
3. Now, you will be redirected to the DAZN homepage.
4. Choose your favorite sports event and start streaming.
How to Watch DAZN on Roku by Screen Mirroring
Other than Roku, the DAZN app is available on Android and iOS devices. For your information, your Roku supports screen mirroring. With this feature, you can easily mirror your Android and iOS device’s screen to Roku. Thereby, you can mirror the DAZN app on Roku.
Before getting into the screen mirroring process, you need to enable the following from the Roku Settings:
- Enable the screen mirroring mode on Roku
- Turn on the AirPlay feature from Apple AirPlay and HomeKit Settings
How to Screen Mirror DAZN on Roku from Android Devices
Ensure to connect your Android device and Roku to the same wifi network and follow the steps below:
1. Get the DAZN app from the Google Play Store.
2. Go to the Notification Panel and tap on the Cast icon.
3. Choose your Roku device from the list of available devices and select OK.
4. Once your Roku device is connected, your Android device’s screen will be mirrored to your TV.
5. Open the DAZN app and sign in with your account.
6. Select the videos you want and enjoy streaming them on Roku.
How to Screen Mirror DAZN on Roku From iOS Devices
Connect your Roku and iOS device to the same wifi network and follow the steps below:
1. Get the DAZN app from the App Store.
2. Now, go to the Control Center and tap on the Screen Mirroring icon.
3. From the list of available devices, select your Roku device.
4. Launch the DAZN app and sign in to your account.
5. Now, you can stream your favorite sports on Roku.
How to Screen Mirror DAZN on Roku from PC
Ensure that you have connected your PC to the same wifi network as Roku. Then, follow the steps below:
1. On any of your PC browsers, visit the official website of DAZN.
2. Select the Sign In button from the upper right corner.
3. Enter your subscription credentials to sign in to your account.
4. Now, choose any sports match and play it.
5. After that, click on the Action Center from the lower right corner.
6. Select the All Settings tile.
7. From Settings, choose the System option.
8. From the left pane, choose the Display option.
9. Scroll down and click on the Connect to a Wireless Display option.
10. Select your Roku device from the Connect window.
11. Now, your Windows PC’s screen will be mirrored to Roku.
12. Go back to the DAZN’s official website and stream your favorite sports on Roku.
Go t your channels grid and select the DAZN app. Next, press the Asterisk (*) button on your remote and choose the Manage your Subscription option. Then, click the Cancel Subscription option and cancel your subscription to DAZN.
Your Roku device may be incompatible with the DAZN app, and that’s why you can’t find the app in the Channel Store.