Dateline is a popular American weekly news magazine, and legal show that streams on NBC. Earlier, the show focused on general interest news shows. However, it now focuses on true crime and other topics as well. The show streams on NBC on Fridays at 10:00 p.m. (Eastern Time) and on Fridays at 7:00 p.m. (Eastern Time). It includes two-hour feature-length editions on evenings to fill the vacancies between other programs. The show was initially introduced in March 1992 with a total of thirty seasons. The following section will help you stream Dateline on your Roku device.
How to Watch Dateline on Roku
There are two ways to stream Dateline on your Roku device, using Spectrum and Peacock TV. You can watch the seasons of Dateline from Season 18 to Season 30 with these two apps.
Dateline With Spectrum TV
Spectrum TV on Roku is a combined live TV and on-demand content streaming service. The contents of this service stream in HD and a variety of genres. You can find more than 250 local channels along with 50000 on-demand titles. The subscription plans on Spectrum TV start at $49.99 per month. Follow these instructions to stream Dateline with the Spectrum TV app.
1. Initially, turn on your Roku device-connected TV.
2. From the Roku home screen, choose the Streaming Channels option.
3. Navigate to and select the Search Channels.
4. On the search field, type in Spectrum TV and search for the same.
5. Find out the Spectrum TV app icon and select it.
6. Start downloading the Spectrum TV app by clicking on the Add Channel option.
7. Wait for the download to finish and click on the OK button.
8. Click on the Go to Channel option and launch the Spectrum TV app.
9. Click on the Watch TV button on your screen.
10. Using the Username and Password of your subscription, sign in to the app.
11. On the License Agreement page, select the Agree option.
12. Finally, search for Dateline and stream it on your TV.
Dateline With Peacock TV
Peacock TV on Roku is an interesting streaming service with movies, shows, and TV series. It has content in different genres, including news, entertainment, and sports. You can watch Dateline on your TV with the Peacock TV app with subscriptions starting at $4.99 per month. Let’s stream Dateline on Peacock TV as follows.
1. Power up your TV and connect the Roku device to it.
2. Select the Streaming Channels option from the home screen.
3. Scroll to and select the Search Channels option on the menu.
4. On the search bar, type in and search for Peacock TV.
5. Download Peacock TV by clicking on the Add Channel option.
6. When the Peacock TV app is completely installed, click on the OK button.
7. Open the Peacock app by clicking on the Go to Channel option.
8. Sign In to Peacock TV with the proper credentials of your subscription.
9. Finally, search for Dateline and stream the same on your TV screen.
BONUS: Stream Dateline on Roku
Since the Dateline TV show streams on the NBC channel, you can add NBC on Roku to watch the Dateline TV show. Also, you can access the NBC on your Roku device for free if you have subscribed to the NBC cable TV channel. That means you can enter your cable TV provider account credentials to access the NBC app on Roku. Then, you can stream the Dateline TV show for free.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can stream seasons of Dateline with Spectrum TV and Peacock TV.
Yes, if you have subscribed to the NBC channel via cable TV, you can access the NBC app on Roku for free.