CP24 is a Canada-based English language specialty news channel. It is only available in Canada. It was founded on March 30, 1998, and was owned by Bell Media, a subsidiary of BCE Inc. Its headquarters is located at 299 Queen Street West, Toronto, Ontario, Canada. When it was first launched, it was under the name CablePulse24 by its owners, CHUM Limited and Sun Media. In 2004 CHUM Limited acquired the shares from Sun Media and became the sole owner of CablePulse24. It was only in 2006 that it was sold to Bell Globemedia. CP24 is not available on Roku, but you can use the screen mirroring option to cast CP24 from other devices to Roku.
How to Stream CP24 on Roku?
As mentioned earlier, CP24 is not available officially on the Roku Channel Store. Therefore, you have to use the screen mirroring method to cast the content to your TV. Before proceeding further, you have to enable the screen mirroring option on your device.
How to Setup Screen Mirroring on Roku?
(1) Turn on your Roku device and go to the home screen on your device.
(2) Choose Settings under the home screen and select System. Under System Settings, choose Screen mirroring.
(3) Select Screen mirroring mode and choose Prompt or Always Allow to allow screen mirroring on Roku.
Screen Mirroring CP24 on Roku Using PC
(1) Select the browser available on your PC.
(2) Search for CP24 and select CP24 Official Website from the search results.
(3) Using your keyboard, press the Windows + K key together.
(4) The casting window will appear with a list of available devices. Select the Roku device to screen mirror.
(5) You will now be able the watch content on your Roku.
(6) Click on CP24 Watch Live. A new page will open, and on the new page, select Sign in to watch.
(7) Choose your TV provider on the Sign In page, enter your TV Provider account details, and select login in the My Account Login page.
(8) Once you have successfully logged in, you can enjoy watching Live CP24 on Roku.
Screen Mirror CP24 on Roku Using Smartphone
(1) Open your Smartphone and go to Notifications Panel.
(2) Select the Screen mirroring icon and choose your Roku device from the list of available devices.
(3) The contents on your smartphone’s screen will now be mirrored to your Roku.
(4) Select the CP24 app. If you don’t have one, then download it from Play Store.
(5) Tap on CP24 Watch Live.
(6) Enter your TV provider account to sign in and start watching CP24 live on Roku.
Related: OutTV on Roku
You can watch the latest news, weather, lifestyle and stream live video on CP24. To watch CP24 Live, you need to have a TV provider subscription. As of now, CP24 can only be screen mirrored to your Roku. If you are looking for the official app on your device, then you have to wait until we get an official app for Roku.
You need to sign in with your TV provider account to make CP24 Live available.
No, CP24 is not available on Roku. You can only use the screen mirroring option to cast contents to your Roku. So, you can watch CP24 on Roku.
If Roku is not working, then you can try restarting the device, updating your device, checking the internet connectivity, clearing the cache, or factory resetting your device.