Court TV is a digital over-the-air television network, and it is more or less similar to C-Span. You can stream some of the most important trials held on the court live and anchored by some of the most talented legal journalists in America. You can also access the library to watch the recent or old trials on demand. Court TV was first launched in 1991 as a cable channel that focuses on crime-themed programs, legal analysis talk shows, live news coverage of criminal cases, and more. Later in 2008, the channel was dissolved, and the cable channel became truTV. It was only in May 2019 that Court TV was re-introduced, and it is available on Roku.
How to Stream Court TV on Roku?
Court TV is available in the Channel Store. So, you can easily add the Court TV channel to your streaming device.
(1) Turn on your Roku device-connected TV and press the Home button on your Roku remote.
(2) Choose Streaming Channels on the home screen and select Search Channel.
(3) Enter Court TV on the search bar, and choose the Court TV app from the search results.
(4) Select Add Channel to add Court TV on your Roku device.
(5) Once the Court TV is added, select OK from the Prompt.
(6) Then, choose the Go to Channel option to launch the Court TV channel.
You can use the Screen Mirroring function to cast Court TV from other devices to your Roku device. The devices used to Cast Court TV are:
- Android Smartphone
- iOS Smartphone
First of all, you need to make sure that screen mirroring is allowed on Roku. If not, set up screen mirroring on Roku.
How to Set Up Screen Mirroring on Roku
(1) Turn on your Roku device-connected TV and select Settings on the home screen.
(2) Select System and choose screen mirroring.
(3) Choose screen mirroring mode and select either Prompt or Always Allow to allow screen mirroring on Roku.
How to Screen Mirror Court TV on Roku Using PC
(1) Turn On your PC and select the browser.
(2) Visit the official website of Court TV.
(3) Click on Stream Live Now, and on the new page, you can watch Court TV Live.
(4) On your keyboard, press the Windows + K keys simultaneously. A new window will open on the right side of your PC screen.
(5) The list of devices available to cast the screen will appear. Choose your Roku device from the list of available devices and select OK.
(6) The contents on your PC’s screen will now be mirrored to your Roku device.
(7) Now, launch the Court TV webpage and mirror its content to Roku TV.
How to Screen Mirror Court TV on Roku Using Android Smartphone
(1)On your Android Smartphone, launch the Google Play Store.
(2) Click on the Search bar and enter Court TV. From the search results, choose the Court TV app.
(3) Select Install to download and install Court TV on your Android device.
Court TV Download Link: Google Play Store
(4) Wait for the installation process to finish and open the Court TV app.
(5) Go to Notification Panel and select the Cast icon.
(6) From the list of available devices, choose your Roku device and select OK.
(7) The contents on your Android device’s screen will now be mirrored to your Roku device.
(8) Select the shows or Live TV you want and enjoy watching them on your Roku device.
How to Screen Mirror Court TV on Roku using iOS Smartphone
You need to turn on the AirPlay option from your Roku TV settings to screen mirror your iOS Smartphones screen. To do that, go to Settings > Apple AirPlay and HomeKit > Apple AirPlay and HomekIt Settings. Now, choose the AirPlay option and turn it on.
1. Go to the App Store on your iOS Smartphone.
2. Search and install the Court TV app.
3. Now, go to the Control Center and tap on the Screen Mirroring icon.
4. Now, from the list of available devices, choose your Roku device.
5. Finally, your iOS Smartphone screen will be mirrored to your Roku device-connected TV.
6. After that, launch the Court TV app. Sign in to your account if required.
7. Finally, you can mirror the content from Court TV to Roku.
Yes, the Court TV channel is available on Roku.
Yes, the Court TV channel is free to add and use.