The Bally Sports, formerly known as Fox Sports Go, is a free streaming app to stream various games on your Bally Sports Regional Sports Network. It is your one-stop destination to stream your hometown teams. It also streams hundreds of live sporting events like MLB, NBA, NHL, College Football and Basketball, High School Athletics, etc. You can install the Bally Sports app on your streaming device and sign in with your pay-TV service provider to stream the games. If you don’t have an active subscription, you can stream the channel with a DirecTV Stream subscription. Here are the ways to stream Bally Sports on Roku.
How to Add Bally Sports on Roku?
1. Now, set up your Roku device with your TV and then turn it on. Make sure to connect it to the Wi-Fi network.
2. Log into your Roku account. Then, press the home button on the Roku-supplied remote.
3. Navigate to the Roku Channel Store by clicking on the Streaming Channels.
4. On the Roku Channel Store, choose Search Channels. A search screen will appear.
5. Now, type Bally Sports on the search screen. Select the app from the search results.
6. Click on the Add Channel button on the app info screen.
The app will be downloaded and installed on your Roku. Launch the app and follow the on-screen instructions to sign in. Make sure to sign in with your pay-TV service provider username and password.
How to Activate Bally Sports on Roku
1. Launch the Bally Sports app on your Roku device.
2. Select the Settings menu available at the top of the page.
3. Click on Connect TV Provider, and you will see an activation code appearing on the screen.
4. Now, open a browser on your smartphone.
5. Visit https://www.ballysports.com/activate/ on the search bar.
6. On the Enter the code on your TV section, enter the Activation code displayed on the TV screen.
7. On the Search for your cable provider, select your TV Provider.
8. Sign in using your TV provider account credentials. You can now stream all the content on Bally Sports on your Roku device for free.
How to Screen Mirror Bally Sports on Roku
You can screen mirror the Bally Sports app from the Android or iOS Smartphone by enabling the screen mirroring on Roku. After that, you can follow the steps below to screen mirror the Bally Sports app.
Screen Mirror Bally Sports App from Android Smartphone
1. Go to the Google Play Store on your Android Smartphone.
2. Next, search and install the Bally Sports app.
3. Now, connect your Roku device and Android Smartphone to the same Wi-Fi network.
4. Open the Notification Panel on your Android Smartphone by swiping your screen from up to down.
5. Tap on the Cast icon and choose your Roku device from the Notification Panel.
6. Now, you can see your Android Smartphone’s screen on your Roku device connected TV.
7. After that, launch the Bally Sports app and sign in to your account.
8. Choose any show you like and watch them on your Roku TV.
Screen Mirror Bally Sports App from iOS Smartphone
Update your Roku device and iOS Smartphone to the latest version and follow the steps below.
1. From the App Store on your iOS Smartphone, install the Bally Sports app.
2. Next, initiate the same Wi-Fi network between iOS smartphones and Roku.
3. Go to the Control Center and tap on Screen mirroring.
4. Next, choose your Roku device from the available devices list.
5. Launch the Bally Sports app.
6. Input your subscription credentials to login into your account.
7. Finally, you can choose any of your favorite sports events on the Bally Sports app to watch on your TV.
Screen Mirror Bally Sports from PC
1. Connect your PC and Roku device to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Then, open a web browser on your PC.
3. Next, visit the official website of Bally Sports.
4. Sign in with your subscription account.
5. Choose any sports content you want and play it.
6. Next, on your keyboard, press the Windows + K keys simultaneously. Then, choose your Roku device from the right pane.
7. Finally, your favorite content from Bally Sports will be mirrored on your TV.
Alternative Ways to Stream Bally Sports on Roku
Bally Sports is available with the DirecTV Stream. And DirecTV Stream on Roku is one of the largest streaming service providers in the USA. It offers a lot of different subscription packs. It offers 65 channels for $69.99/month (ENTERTAINMENT), 90+ channels for $89.99/month (CHOICE), 130+ channels for $104.99/month (ULTIMATE). Based on the subscription plan you choose, you can get a maximum of 55,000+ on-demand titles, unlimited cloud DVR storage, and more.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can install the Bally Sports app on your streaming device and log in with your active pay-TV subscription credentials.
You can watch Bally Sports in Ohio, Wisconsin, Detroit, Florida & Sun, San Diego, South & Southeast, Kansas City, Arizona, Midwest, west, North, and Indiana on Roku by using the Bally Sports app.
It may be due to some technical or software issues that Bally Spots is not working. You can solve it by updating your Roku device, restarting your Roku device, uninstalling and reinstalling the app on Roku, clearing the cache data, checking the internet connection, etc.