Bally Sports is one of the best available platforms to stream regional sports. It is the one-stop destination to stream live sports of your hometown teams. You can also find hundreds of live sporting events like MLB, NBA, NHL, College Football and Basketball, High School Athletics, etc. Also, you can install the Bally Sports app on your streaming device like Roku, and sign in with your pay-TV service provider to stream your favorite sports games anytime.
Bally Sports Supported Cable TV Providers
The following are the cable TV providers that offer Bally Sports under its subscription:
So, if you have a subscription to these cable TV providers, you can access the Bally Sports app for free.
Can You Get Bally Sports on Roku Without Cable
Yes, you can subscribe to Bally Sports Plus to access the app without a cable TV subscription. The Bally Sports subscription will cost you $19.99 per month or $189.99 per year. To subscribe to Bally Sports, visit https://www.ballysportsplus.com/.
How to Get Bally Sports on Roku
Connect Roku to a wifi network and follow the steps below:
1. Navigate to the Roku Channel Store by clicking on the Streaming Channels from the home screen.
2. On the Roku Channel Store, choose Search Channels. A search screen will appear.
3. Now, type Bally Sports on the search screen and select the same from the search results.
4. Click on the Add Channel button on the app info screen.
5. After that, select the OK button from the prompt on the screen once the adding process is complete.
6. Next, hit the Go to Channel option to launch the Bally Sports app.
How to Activate Bally Sports on Roku
1. Launch the Bally Sports app and note down the activation code. If the activation code is not displayed, select the Log In button to generate one.
2. Next, open a web browser on your smartphone or PC.
4. On the Enter the code on your TV section, enter the Activation code displayed on the TV screen.
5. On the Search for your cable provider section, select your TV Provider.
6. Sign in using your TV provider account credentials and activate the Bally Sports app.
7. Go back to the Bally Sports app and choose any of your favorite sports content.
You can now enjoy streaming your favorite sports on the big screen.
How to Screen Mirror Bally Sports on Roku
You can screen mirror the Bally Sports app from an Android or iOS device by enabling the screen mirroring and AirPlay feature on Roku. After that, you can follow the steps below to screen mirror the Bally Sports app.
Screen Mirror Bally Sports to Roku from Android Devices
1. Search and install the Bally Sports app from the Google Play Store.
2. Next, connect your Roku and Android device to the same wifi network.
3. Open the Notification Panel on your Android Smartphone by swiping your screen from up to down.
4. Tap on the Cast icon and choose your Roku device.
5. Now, you can see your Android device’s screen on your Roku display.
6. After that, launch the Bally Sports app and sign in to your account.
8. Choose any show you like and watch them on your Roku TV.
Screen Mirror Bally Sports App to Roku from iOS Devices
Update your Roku device and iOS device to the latest version and follow the steps below.
1. From the App Store on your iOS Smartphone, install the Bally Sports app.
2. Next, initiate the same wifi connection between your iOS device and Roku.
3. Go to the Control Center and tap on Screen Mirroring.
4. Next, choose your Roku device from the available devices list.
5. Launch the Bally Sports app.
6. Input your subscription credentials to login into your account.
7. Finally, you can choose any of your favorite sports events on the Bally Sports app to watch on your TV.
Screen Mirror Bally Sports to Roku from PC
1. Connect your PC and Roku device to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Then, open a web browser on your PC.
3. Next, visit the official website of Bally Sports.
4. Sign in with your subscription account.
5. Choose any sports content you want and play it.
6. Next, on your keyboard, press the Windows + K keys simultaneously. Then, choose your Roku device from the window displayed on the screen.
7. Finally, your favorite content from Bally Sports will be mirrored on your TV.
Alternative Ways to Stream Bally Sports on Roku
Bally Sports is available with the DirecTV Stream. And DirecTV Stream on Roku is one of the largest streaming service providers in the USA. It offers a lot of different subscription packs. It offers 65 channels for $69.99/month (ENTERTAINMENT), 90+ channels for $89.99/month (CHOICE), 130+ channels for $104.99/month (ULTIMATE). Based on the subscription plan you choose, you can get a maximum of 55,000+ on-demand titles, unlimited cloud DVR storage, and more.
Frequently Asked Questions
It may be due to some technical or software issues that the Bally Sports app is not working. You can solve it by updating, restarting, uninstalling, reinstalling the app, clearing the cache data, checking the internet connection, etc., on your Roku.
Bally Sports on Roku is available in regions like Wisconsin, Ohio, Midwest, and other regions.