AMC+ is one of the newer media streaming services launched in June 2020 by AMC Networks. It has treasures of interesting titles that you can access on-demand with AMC+. These titles are from AMC Network’s services like AMC, BBC America, IFC films Unlimited, Shudder, and Sundance Now. The AMC+ app gives you all of these amazing titles with a small subscription charge. You can get subscribed to AMC+ with a monthly subscription of $8.99 per month. In addition, you can get a seven-day free trial on the AMC+ subscription. Check out how to watch the fascinating titles from AMC Plus on your Roku.
Subscription Plans for AMC+ on Roku
As we have mentioned earlier, you can stream AMC+ on your Roku TV at $8.99 per month. Also, you can check out the annual plan because you can access the AMC+ at $6.99 per month if you choose to subscribe to the annual plan. And to subscribe to the AMC+, you can visit: https://www.amcplus.com/.
How to Add and Activate AMC Plus on Roku
You can add the AMC+ on your Roku device easily by following the steps below.
1. Turn on your TV and connect the Roku device to it through the HDMI port.
2. From the Roku home screen, select the Streaming Channels option.
3. Select the Search Channels option and search for AMC+ using the on-screen keyboard.
4. Pick up the AMC+ app icon from the search results on your screen.
5. Start downloading AMC+ by clicking on the Add Channel option.
6. When the app download is complete, click on OK.
7. Next, open AMC+ by clicking on the Go to Channel option.
Related: How to get Discovery Plus on Roku
How to Add AMC Plus on Roku With a Web Browser
1. Open any web browser you like on your PC and visit the Roku Channel Store.
2. Log in to your Roku account with the proper credentials, following the instructions given.
3. Click on the Search Channels option and search for the AMC+ app.
3. You can start downloading AMC+ by clicking on the Add Channel option next to the app icon.
4. This will add the AMC+ app to your Roku device. Open the AMC+ app from the Roku home screen.
5. You can update your device in case you can’t find AMC+ on the device home screen.
How to Activate AMC Plus on Roku
1. Open the AMC+ app and note down the unique Activation Code the app gives you.
2. On your PC or smartphone, go to the AMC+ Activation Website https://www.amcplus.com/activate/ with any web browser of your choice.
3. Type in your Email, Password, and Activation Code in the corresponding space provided.
4. Once you are done with it, click on the Continue button.
5. Then, you can start watching your favorite shows from AMC+ on your TV.
How to Get AMC+ on Roku with Prime Video
AMC+ can be added to your Amazon Prime Video app to stream your favorite shows. You can get the paid add-on channel of the AMC+ channel to your Prime Video account. The AMC+ add-on has shows from AMC, BBC America, Shudder, IFC, and more. The ad-free AMC+ add-on will charge you $8.99 per month.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can download the AMC+ app on your Roku from the App Store. You need to get an $8.99 per month subscription for the same.
Yes, you can download and watch AMC on your Roku from the App Store.
AMC+ is not free with Amazon Prime as you need a paid subscription of $ 8.99 per month.