Adult Swim is a late-night streaming block of Cartoon Network. It features mockumentaries, sketch comedy, anime series, short films, and so on. You can watch shows like Rick and Morty, Robot Chicken, American Dad, Bob’s Burgers, Family Guy, and more. You can add Adult Swim on Roku for free from the Roku Channel Store. But it requires a cable TV provider subscription to access.
- Watch all content in both 480p and 1080p HD quality.
- The live Simulcast feature in the Adult Swim app helps to stream programs at the same time as its TV schedule.
- It has a dedicated streaming block for Toonami shows.
- You can watch Adult Swim in the following hours every night.
- Monday – Saturday (8 PM to 6 AM)
- Sunday (9 PM – 6 AM)
How to Add Adult Swim on Roku
1. Now, turn on your Roku and make sure to connect it to the internet or WiFi network.
2. Press the Home button on your remote to go to the Roku home screen. Next, click on the Streaming Channels option to navigate the Roku Channel Store.
3. On the Roku Channel Store, choose Search Channels.
4. On the search screen, type Adult Swim using the on-screen keyboard. Select Adult Swim from the search results.
5. From the app info, click the Add Channel button. The app will be added to your Roku device.
6. Finally, click OK from the screen prompt.
How to Activate Adult Swim on Roku
1. Launch Adult Swim on Roku from the home screen.
2. An activation code will be displayed on the TV screen.
3. From a web browser, go to https://www.adultswim.com/ned/. Choose Roku from the drop-down options.
4. On the next screen, enter the activation code and click on the Submit button.
10. Your TV provider account is verified. Now, you can start streaming Adult Swim shows.
How to Screen Mirror Adult Swim on Roku
By using your Android or iOS devices, you can mirror the Adult Swim content on Roku. For this purpose, you should turn on the screen mirroring feature on Roku by these steps.
Press the Home button on the Roku Remote. Click on Settings and select System. Next, click Screen mirroring and select Screen mirroring mode → Choose Prompt or Always Allow.
Screen Mirror Adult Swim from Android Device
1. Go to the Google Play Store on your Android Smartphone and install the Adult Swim app.
2. Then, bring down the Notification Panel by swiping up or down your Android smartphone’s screen.
3. Next, tap on the Cast icon and select your Roku device.
NOTE: Ensure that your Android device and Roku TV are connected to the same WIFI network. Otherwise, your Roku device won’t be visible in the available devices section.
4. Now, you can launch the Adult Swim app and sign in to your account.
5. Finally, you can choose and play any content to watch on your Roku TV.
Screen Mirror Adult Swim to Roku from iOS Device
Those with iOS devices can use the AirPlay feature to perform screen mirroring. For this purpose, you have to turn on AirPlay on your Roku and follow the steps.
Go to Roku Settings → Apple AirPlay and HomeKit → Turn on AirPlay.
1. Open the App Store on your iOS smartphone.
2. Search and install the Adult Swim app.
3. After that, connect your iOS Smartphone and Roku device to the same Wi-Fi network.
4. Go to the Control Center and tap on the Screen Mirroring icon.
5. From the list of available devices, choose your Roku device.
6. Next, launch the Adult Swim app and sign in to your account.
7. Choose any anime show and mirror them to your Roku TV.
Note: You have to update Roku if you cannot be able to use AirPlay.
Screen Mirror Adult Swim to Roku from PC
Connect your PC and Roku device to the same WIFI network. After that, you can follow these steps to mirror the Adult Swim content from your PC.
1. Open a web browser on your PC and visit the official website of Adult Swim.
2. Then, choose any TV show that you want to watch.
3. Next, sign in with your cable TV subscription account.
4. Press the Windows + K keys on your keyboard and choose your Roku device.
5. Go back to the Adult Swim website and mirror its content to a Roku device-connected TV.
Note: If you are a Mac user, click the Control Center icon at the top menu bar. Next, click the Screen mirroring button. Then choose your Roku device to connect.
How to Stream Adult Swim on Roku Without a Cable
You can install any of these streaming services on your Roku to stream Adult Swim without a cable.
You can install Sling TV from the Roku Channel Store. It has three different packs such as Sling Orange at $40/month, the Sling Blue packages cost $40/month and the combined pack costs $55/month. You can watch the Adult Swim channel with any of these plans.
DirecTV Stream on Roku offers four different subscription options. It offers 65+ channels for $74.99/month (ENTERTAINMENT), 90+ channels for $99.99/month (CHOICE), 130+ channels for $109.99/month (ULTIMATE) and 140+ channels for $154.99/month (PREMIER). You need to subscribe to any of these packages to stream Adult Swim on your device.
The Adult Swim channel is also available on Hulu. It offers 85+ live TV channels including Video On Demand movies, TV shows, original series, etc., as a part of a Hulu +Live TV plan. So, you have to subscribe to Hulu + Live TV at $69.99 per month to get the Adult Swim channel.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can install the channel from the Roku Channel Store and log in with your service provider to start streaming the content.
The best shows available on Adult Swim are Rick and Morty, Smiling friends, The Boondocks, Robot Chicken, and other popular shows.