Adult Swim is an American adult-oriented programming channel from the basic cable network Cartoon Network. With Adult Swim on Roku, you can stream on-demand content and full seasons of 50 shows. You can stream shows like Rick and Morty, The Venture Bros, Robot Chicken, American Dad, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Bob’s Burgers, Family Guy, etc. Let us see how to add and stream Adult Swim on Roku.
Features of Adult Swim on Roku
- The Shows on Adult Swim offers 50 full shows with all seasons and episodes.
- With the Marathon category, you can continuously stream multiple shows. You can pick a show, and you will treat it as live streaming. However, you cannot skip or pause the shows.
- Simulcast is the cable channel that offers programs from 8 pm to 6 am EST. You will be signing in with the pay-TV service provider to start streaming the show.
How to Add Adult Swim on Roku?
1. Ensure to sign up for a pay-TV service provider if you are going for live streaming.
2. Now, turn on your Roku and make sure to connect it to the internet or WiFi network.
3. Press the Home button on your remote to go to the Roku home screen. Next, click on the Streaming Channels option to navigate the Roku Channel Store.
4. On the Roku Channel Store, choose Search Channels.
5. On the search screen, type Adult Swim with the help of the Roku remote. Then, select the Adult Swim channel from the search results.
6. On the app info screen, click on the Add Channel button. The app will be added to your Roku Streaming device.
7. Launch the channel by clicking Go to channel. An activation code will appear on the screen.
8. From any web browser, go to https://www.adultswim.com/ned/. Then, choose Roku as your streaming device.
9. On the next screen, enter the activation code and click on the Submit button.
10. Now, the channel on your connected TV will start streaming the contents.
How to Screen Mirror Adult Swim on Roku
With the screen mirroring on Roku feature, you can easily mirror the Adult Swim app from Android smartphones.
Screen Mirror Adult Swim from Android Smartphone
1. Go to the Google Play Store on your Android Smartphone and install the Adult Swim app.
2. Then, bring down the Notification Panel by swiping your Android Smartphone’s screen from up to down.
3. Next, tap on the Cast icon and select your Roku device.
NOTE: Ensure that your Android Smartphone and Roku TV are connected to the same Wi-Fi network. Otherwise, your Roku device won’t be visible in the available devices section.
4. Now, you can launch the Adult Swim app and sign in to your account.
5. Finally, you can choose and play any anime content to watch on your Roku TV.
Screen Mirror Adult Swim to Roku from iOS Smartphone
With the latest update to Roku, you will have the AirPlay feature, and with that feature, you can easily mirror your iOS Smartphone’s screen without any third-party apps.
1. Open the App Store on your iOS Smartphone.
2. Search and install the Adult Swim app.
3. After that, connect your iOS Smartphone and Roku device to the same Wi-Fi network.
4. Go to the Control Center and tap on the Screen Mirroring icon.
5. From the list of available devices, choose your Roku device.
6. Next, launch the Adult Swim app and sign in to your account.
7. Choose any anime show and mirror them to your Roku TV.
Screen Mirror Adult Swim to Roku from PC
Connect your PC and Roku device to the same Wi-Fi network. After that, you can follow the steps below to mirror the Adult Swim from your PC.
- Open any PC browser and visit the official website of the Adult Swim.
2. Then, choose any anime show you want to watch.
3. Next, sign in with your cable TV subscription account.
4. Press the Windows + K keys on your keyboard and choose your Roku device.
5. Go back to the Adult Swim website and mirror its content to a Roku device-connected TV.
How to Stream Adult Swim on Roku without a Cable
The following are the streaming service you can use to stream the Adult Swim on Roku without a cable.
You can install Sling TV on Roku from the Channel Store. It offers three different subscription packs Sling Orange at $35/month, the Sling Blue packages cost $35/month and the combined pack at $50/month subscription. You can find the Adult Swim channel with all three subscriptions. Choose the desired one to start streaming.
DirecTV Stream on Roku offers four different subscription options. It offers 65 channels for $69.99/month (ENTERTAINMENT), 90+ channels for $84.99/month (CHOICE), 130+ channels for $94.99/month (ULTIMATE) and 140+ channels for $139.99/month (PREMIER). You can get any of the above-mentioned subscriptions to stream Adult Swim on your streaming device.
Hulu + Live TV
The next best option to stream, the Adult Swim channel, is with Hulu on Roku. It offers 65+ live TV channels along with its Video On Demand movies, TV shows, original series, etc., as a part of a Live TV subscription. So, you have to subscribe to Hulu + Live TV at $69.99 per month to get the Adult Swim channel. It also offers live TV channels along with a huge collection of On-Demand Video content.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can install the channel from the Roku Channel Store and log in with your service provider to start streaming the contents.
The best shows available on the Adult Swim are Rick and Morty, Smiling friends, The Boondocks, Robot Chicken, and other popular shows.