If you want to avoid the high-paying gym subscription and get fit at your indoors, Roku paves the way. With Zumba Workouts or the Zumba channel on Roku, you can stay fit through its training program. The Zumba channel offers various collections of fitness videos including cardio sessions, Latin Bursts, and many more. Choose the exercise that suits you and pay for it and avoid the monthly subscription. With the Zumba channel available on the channel store, you can install it directly on your Roku TV or device and stream it.
- You can set reminders for upcoming fitness classes.
- The channels offer Workout videos for Kids 4-11 years and for adults.
- It streams live and recorded sessions on the channel.
- It lets you easily browse and search for different types of classes online on Zumba.
- You can add your favorite videos to the Watch Later list for easy access.
The subscription price of Zumba may vary according to the workout plan you are choosing. You can visit its official website to purchase any plans.
How to Install Zumba on Roku
1. Launch the Roku device and press the Home button on the Roku remote.
2. Choose Streaming Channels on the Home screen.
3. Click Search Channels and search for Zumba in Roku Channel Store.
4. Click Add Channel to install the app on your Roku.
5. Select Go to Channel to launch Zumba on Roku.
6. On the app, click on the Login or Sign in option and enter your account credentials on the app.
7. After signing in, you can start watching the video content on Zumba.
How to Add Zumba from Roku Website
1. Visit the Roku website using any browser on your device and log in to your Roku account.
2. Enter Zumba in search of the Roku Channel Store.
3. Click +Add Channel to download the app from the Roku website.
4. The channel will appear on your Roku device within one day. You can also update the Roku device to get it immediately.
5. Then, go to your Roku device and open the Zumba channel.
6. Sign in with your account and access the video content.
In addition to direct installation, you can also screen mirror Zumba from Android and iOS devices.
Screen Mirror Zumba on Roku from iOS
Make sure you have enabled the AirPlay option on Roku.
1. Ensure that you have connected your iPhone or iPad and Roku to the same WiFi network.
2. Launch the App Store and install the ZIN Play app.
3. Go to the Control Center and tap on the Screen Mirroring icon.
4. Now, choose your Roku device from the available devices list.
5. Launch the Zumba app and play any video content to stream on Roku
6. To stop the mirroring, tap the Screen Mirroring icon and unselect the Roku device.
Zumba Not Working on Roku
If Zumba is not working on your Roku device, you can easily fix the issue with simple troubleshooting tips.
- Make sure that your Roku device is getting a stable internet connection.
- Close the app on Roku and open it after a while.
- Restart the Roku device.
- Sign out of the account and log in again. If needed, activate the app again to fix the issue.
- If you are using the older version of Roku, update the device to fix the compatibility issues.
- Uninstall the app on Roku and install it again to delete the cache files stored in the app.
- Clear the cache files on Roku and try again.
- As a last fix, contact customer support to get the apt fix.
You can go for the FitOn on Roku to watch free exercise, meditation, and various health tips. You can also avail of the FitOn Pro version for $19.99 to get access to expert advice.