- Add ViX Channel: Go to Streaming Channels > Search Channels > Search ViX > Add Channel.
- Add ViX from the Web: Visit Roku Official Website > Sign In > Search ViX > Select ViX channel > Hit Add Channel > Update Roku.
Do you like to stream spanish movies & TV shows free? Then, you can choose the ViX platform. It has over 40000+ original Spanish content that includes contents like dramas, classic comedies, documentaries, reality TV shows, and more. Even, you can access the 24 hours news channel for free. Moreover, you can access the content from ViX easily on Roku as it is available on the Channel Store.
Features of ViX
Here are the features of ViX:
- ViX mostly specializes in streaming Spanish TV shows and movies.
- It features entire movies, TV shows, and soap operas.
- All Spanish and Latino entertainment is available for 100% free without any credit card or subscription.
- It features content under various genres like action, comedy, drama, family, religious, documentaries, romance, animations, etc.
- You can watch all your favorite shows with fewer commercials.
- Above all, streaming is completely legal with all proper licenses.
Is ViX on Roku Free
Yes, the ViX channel is free to add on Roku that you can get from the channel store. Also, the ViX channel’s content is accessible for free. Also, you can unlock the premium content by subscribing to the ViX+ subscription plan.
What is ViX+
ViX+ is a subscription plan offered to stream the premium content from the ViX app. The subscription plan will cost you $6.99 per month. Upon subscription, you can access live sports like UEFA Chammpions league. You can also get the best original series and can expect movie premiers every week.
How to Add ViX on Roku
1. Turn on your Roku and connect it to an internet connection
2. From the home screen, select the Streaming Channels option.
3. Next, scroll down and select the Search Channels option.
4. Now, use the virtual keyboard to enter and search for the ViX channel.
5. From the suggestion list, select the ViX channel.
6. Hit the Add Channel button, and the adding process for the ViX channel will start.
7. Once the adding process for the ViX channel ends, select the OK button from the prompt.
8. Next, select the Go to Channel option to launch the ViX Channel.
Alternative Method – Add ViX to Roku
With the steps below, you can add the ViX channel to your Roku device from the web version of the Roku Channel Store.
1. Visit the official website of the Roku Channel Store and sign in to your account.
2. Then, on the search box, enter ViX and search for it.
3. Choose the ViX channel from the search result.
4. Next, select the Add Channel button from the channel’s description page.
5. For the final step, update Roku to get ViX on your channel’s grid.
How to Access ViX on Roku
Once you add the ViX channel, you can follow the steps below to access it.
1. Turn on your Roku device and press the Home button on your Roku TV remote.
2. Then, on your Roku TV remote, press the Right Arrow button.
3. Choose the ViX channel and press the OK button on your remote to launch the channel.
4. Sign In with your subscription account.
5. Finally, you can stream your favorite Spanish movies or TV shows on your Roku.
How to Screen Mirror ViX on Roku
By enabling the screen mirroring feature on Roku, you can easily mirror your Android devices like smartphones or tablets. Then, you will be able to mirror the contents from the ViX app to Roku from Android devices.
1. Go to the Google Play Store and install the ViX app.
2. Next, connect your Android device to the same wifi network as Roku.
3. Then, launch the Notification Panel and tap on the Cast icon.
4. Choose your Roku device from the list of available devices.
5. Now, launch the ViX app and sign in to your account.
6. After that, you can mirror your favorite movies or TV shows to Roku.