Viki creates no boundaries for great entertainment. You can easily stream global channels in one place through Viki. It allows you to watch TV shows, movies, documentaries, and much more. The streaming service offers both free and subscription versions. You can access this service on the app as well as on the web. With its paid version, you could enjoy the HD content with no ads. It has got an ever-growing collection of Asian dramas, series, etc. Learn how to add and access Viki on Roku in this section.
- You can watch award-winning Korean dramas, Mainland Chinese Dramas, Taiwanese Dramas, Japanese Dramas, films, shows, and so on.
- It lets you access thousands of subtitled Asian TV content and translated content into more than 160 languages.
- Create a playlist or Watchlist to add your favorites for easy access.
- It is compatible with many different streaming players and TVs like Roku, Firestick, Android TV, Apple TV, and Google Chromecast.
- You can add reviews and rate the video after you watch it. Also, view the ratings to select a movie or show to stream.
Pricing of Viki
There are two different pricing of Viki Pass available to stream in HD quality with no ads.
- Basic Plan – $0.99 a month/$9.99 a year (7 days free trial)
- Standard Plan – $4.99 a month/49.99 a year (7 days free trial)
Catch-up with Viki
Some of the award-winning Asian dramas, movies to watch on Viki are listed down.
- Hotel Del Luna
- What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim?
- Tale of the Nine-Tailed
- Boys Over Flowers
- Princess Agents
- In Time With You
- The Beauty Inside
- Behind Your Smile
- Descendants of the Sun
How to Add Viki Channel on Roku?
The installation of the Viki channel on Roku is simple. It has dedicated channel support on Roku Channel Store, and the steps are as follows.
1. You will get the Roku Homepage once the Roku is connected to your TV and Wi-Fi.
2. Tap the Streaming Channels option in the main menu
3. Hit the Search button from the right-side menu.
4. Search for Viki and choose the same from the suggestions that appear below.
5. Hover to highlight the Add Channel button on the Viki app info page.
6. Wait for the installation to get over, and then tap the OK button.
Related: How to watch NFL Game Pass on Roku
How to Access Viki on Roku?
You need to create a Viki account to begin the service. Just follow these simple steps.
1. When done with the above steps, launch the Viki app on Roku.
2. Make a note of the activation code as shown on the Roku.
3. Visit https://www.viki.com/roku from your phone or PC browser.
4. Hit the Create Account button at the top-right corner. Provide the G-mail and password to create an account.
- If you already have an account, click the Login button to sign in with your existing account.
5. When prompted, enter the activation code. You will get the Viki homepage on the TV screen when the activation is successful.
6. Choose a movie or show from the content library to stream it on the Roku.
What devices support Viki?
The supported devices of Viki are Android phones/tablets, Android TV, iPhones/iPads, Apple TV HD, Roku, Firestick, and Chromecast.
Is Viki free?
Viki offers a free service on your desired devices in which it provides ad-supported content in SD quality.
Can you use Viki offline?
You can also enjoy the Viki offline mode. Watch your favorite drama anywhere and anytime without an internet connection.
How much is Viki monthly?
Though Viki has its free version, it also provides the paid version to stream video with HD quality with no ads. The cost starts at $0.99 a month.