Do you want a free platform that you can use to watch your favorite movies and TV shows on Roku for free? Then, you can choose the USTVGO platform. USTVGO is nothing but a popular IPTV service provider that brings to you more than 80 live TV channels for free. Unlike the other live TV providers on Roku, you don’t have to pay for any subscription to this IPTV service. So, if you are looking to watch the popular cable TV channels in the US for free, you can opt for USTVGo on Roku.
TV Channels Available on USTVGO
USTVGO offers more than 80 cable TV channels available for streaming. Following is a list of some of the channels available on the USTVGO platform.
- ACC Network
- BBC America
- Big Ten Network
- CBS Sports Network
- Fox Sports
- Cartoon Network
How to Access USTVGO on Roku
Since only the web version of the USTVGo is available, you can need to enable the screen mirroring on Roku to cast it from an Android or iOS smartphone and PC.
Enable Screen Mirroring On Roku
1. Launch the Roku home screen by pressing the Home button on your remote.
2. Next, access the Settings menu and select the Screen Mirroring option.
3. Select the Screen Mirroring Mode option.
4. From the menu, choose either Prompt or Always Allow.
Screen Mirror USTVGO From Android Smartphone
1. Connect your Android smartphone to the same Wi-Fi network as your Roku device.
2. Tap on the Cast icon in the Notification Panel of your Android Smartphone.
3. Next, select your Roku device and wait for the Android device’s screen to start mirroring itself on your TV.
4. Open the Google Chrome web browser and visit the website of USTVGO.
5. Play any live TV from the website, and you can enjoy streaming it on your TV.
Screen Mirror USTVGO From iOS Devices
To screen mirror your iOS device to Roku, you must have enabled AirPlay on Roku. To do that, go to Settings > Apple AirPlay and HomeKit. Then, choose the Apple AirPlay and HomeKit Settings and choose the AirPlay option. Next, turn on the AirPlay option.
1. Make sure that you connect your iOS smartphone and the Roku device to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Next, launch the Control Centre of your iOS smartphone.
3. Tap the Screen Mirroring icon and then choose your Roku device.
4. When the screen of your iOS device starts to mirror itself on your TV, open a web browser on it.
5. Visit the USTVGO website and access any live TV channel streaming on it.
Screen Mirror USTVGO From Windows PC
1. To screen mirror your Windows PC to Roku, connect both the participating devices to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Open the Action Centre and select the Connect tab.
3. Start streaming the screen of your Windows PC on your TV by selecting your Roku device from the list on your screen.
4. Open the Google Chrome web browser and visit the USTVGO website.
5. Finally, play any live TV channels on the website and access them on your TV.
Screen Mirror USTVGO From Mac
1. Connect your Mac and the Roku device to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Open the Mac’s Control Centre.
3. Select the Screen Mirroring option and then choose your Roku device.
4. Open a web browser on your Mac.
5. Visit the official USTVGO and play live TV channels from it.
6. Finally, enjoy watching your favorite live TV channels from USTVGO on Roku.
Best Alternative For USTVGO
Frequently Asked Questions
If you can access the web browser on your TV, visit the official website of USTVGO to access live TV channels.
Yes, USTVGO is a free platform to watch all the popular cable TV channels in the US.