Travel Channel is one of the best places to watch travel themed programmes. It is owned by Discovery, INC. You can watch various shows related to travel tips, travel shows, guides and much more on your Travel channel. Travel Channel is available to approximately 91.5 million households in the United States. It is available on different platforms including Android, iPhone, Smart TV, Fire TV Stick, Google TV and much more. Travel Channel is available on the Roku Channel Store as well. You can add the channel directly on your device.
How to Add Travel Channel App on Roku?
As mentioned earlier, the Travel Channel is available on the Roku Channel Store. You can install it directly from the below method:
1. Connect your Roku device to the HDMI port of the TV and turn on the device.
2. Go to the Home page by pressing the Home button on your Roku remote.
3. Head over to Streaming channels option or Channel store. (This option might differ depending on the model of Roku you use).
4. Select the Search channel option and Enter Travel Channel.
5. Select the app from the search results.
6. Click on Add channel button to install the app that appears on the right side of the screen.
7. Click OK from the prompt.
8. Select Go to channel to launch the app.
After installing the app, you have to activate the app to stream Travel Channel on your TV.
How to Activate Travel Channel on Roku
1. Launch the app and select Activate option.
2. Pick your TV service provider from the list and note down the Activation code that appears on the screen.
3. Visit travelchannel.com/roku on any browser.
4. Enter the Roku Activation code and click on Activate.
The Travel Channel has now been activated and you can enjoy streaming.
Alternate Method to Watch Travel Channel on Roku
You can also stream the Travel Channel on other streaming providers as well. Below are a few service providers that streams the Travle Channel:
Hulu + Live TV
Hulu + Live TV is one of the best way to watch Travel Channel on Roku. It is known for its vast on-demand streaming library. Hulu + Live TV costs $64.99 per month. Its features are as follows:
- The basic package comes with 50 hours of cloud DVR storage.
- Hulu + Live TV can be watched on 2 screens at once.
- It includes entire Hulu streaming library
Sling TV’s Cloud DVR provides a method of recording your favorite Travel shows. It also provides Travel on demand. It is available on Roku, Amazon Fire TV, and much more. You can enjoy the Travel channel with an active Sling TV subscription.
Fubo TV is a service provider that focuses primarily on channels that streams Live sports with top leagues. It also includes popular movies, movies and news. It offers more than 90 channels in its package for $64.99 per month. The Fubo TV is available on various platforms like Apple TV, Android TV and more.
The above are the steps required to stream the Travel Channel on your Roku streaming device. If you have an active subscription, then you can stream the Travel Channel with its official app. Alternatively, you can use the streaming providers to stream the content on your Roku connected TV as well. The Travel channel is definetly a worthy channel to subscribe. Install the app and enjoy the best videos on the TV.