The Daily Wire is considered America’s fastest-growing conservative media company and opinion platform for news, and entertainment. The official app of Daily Wire is available on all popular streaming devices, including Roku. So, Roku users can add Daily Wire on their device from the Channel Store.
If you haven’t had the chance to install the app on your device, you can also use the screen mirroring method to stream the Daily Wire directly from the smartphone or PC. Furthermore, we’ve also discussed the troubleshooting techniques that help you to fix any kind of not-working issues with the Daily Wire on Roku.
Fortunately, browsing the entire library content without subscribing is possible on The Daily Wire. However, it is important to get the subscription plans and activate the account to explore all its premium shows and other media content.
In addition to the news and opinions, the Daily Wire platform lets you stream
- Podcasts from personalities like Jordan B Peterson, Ben Shapiro
- Documentaries like The Greatest Lie Ever Sold: George Floyd, What is a Woman?
- Movies like Run Hide Fight, Shut In, Terror on the Prairie
- Famous talk shows performed by Brett Cooper, and a lot more.
If you are an existing member of Daily Wire, you can skip this section and move to the installation part. Otherwise, all new users should keep their eyes on the below table to learn about the latest subscription plans of Daily Wire to get the Plus account. You can get any of the plans from the official subscription page of Daily Wire.
Sign Up Process for Daily Wire
Before getting into the installation process, you must be aware that holding an individual account on Daily Wire is necessary to explore all its features. If you have an account already on Daily Wire, you can skip this section and move to the installation or screen mirroring part. However, the new member must create an account to start the journey with Daily Wire.
1. Visit the Sign-up page of Daily Wire on your preferred web browser.
2. Navigate to the Join Now button at the top-right corner of the screen.
3. Select your desired subscription plans and click Subscribe.
4. Enter your email address, password, and name into the required fields and hit Create My Account.
5. Complete the transaction using any of the available payment methods.
6. Refresh the login page of Daily Wire and go to your account using the credentials.
How to Install Daily Wire on Roku
1. Launch the Roku device and press the Home button on the Roku remote.
2. Choose Streaming Channels on the Home screen.
3. Click Search Channels and search for Daily Wire in the Roku Channel Store.
4. Click + Add Channel to download the app on your Roku.
5. Select Go to Channel to launch the Daily Wire channel on Roku.
How to Add Daily Wire from the Roku Website
1. Visit the Roku website using any browser on your device and log in to your Roku account.
2. Enter Daily Wire in the search bar and select the app.
3. Click + Add Channel to download the app from the Roku website.
4. The channel will appear on your Roku device within one day. You can also update the Roku device to get it immediately.
How to Activate Daily Wire on Roku
1. Launch the Daily Wire app and select Login to get the Activation Code.
2. Go to the Daily Wire Activation website (https://authorize.dailywire.com/activate) on your Smartphone or PC.
3. Enter the Activation Code and tap the Continue button.
4. Log in to your Daily Wire account to complete the activation.
5. Now, go to the Daily Wire channel on Roku to stream the content and get the trending news.
In addition to direct installation, you can also screen mirror the Daily Wire app from an Android or iOS device.
Screen Mirror Daily Wire on Roku from Android
Before proceeding further, you have to enable the Screen Mirroring option on Roku.
1. Connect your Roku and Android devices to the same WiFi network.
2. Download and install the Daily Wire app on your Android smartphone from the Play Store.
3. Go to the Notification Panel and select Cast.
4. Choose your Roku device to connect.
5. Now, launch the Daily Wire app and sign in to your account.
6. Play any of the music files and listen to them on your Roku device.
7. To stop the mirroring, click the Cast icon on the Notification Panel and tap the Disconnect button.
Screen Mirror Daily Wire on Roku from iOS
Make sure you have enabled the AirPlay option on Roku.
1. Ensure that you have connected your iPhone or iPad and Roku to the same WiFi network.
2. Launch the App Store and install the Daily Wire app.
3. Go to the Control Center and tap on the Screen Mirroring icon.
4. Now, choose your Roku device from the available devices list.
5. Launch the Daily Wire app and sign in with your account.
6. Now, play any video content to stream on Roku
7. To stop the mirroring, tap the Screen Mirroring icon and unselect the Roku device.
How to Fix Daily Wire Not Working on Roku
If Daily Wire is not working on your Roku device, you can easily fix the issue with simple troubleshooting tips.
- Make sure that your Roku device is getting a stable internet connection.
- Close the app on Roku and open it after a while.
- Clear the cache files on Roku and try again.
- Reboot the Roku TV to fix the lagging and not loading issues.
- Sign out of the account and log in again. If needed, activate the app again to fix the issue.
- If you are using the older version of Roku, update the device to fix the compatibility issues.
- Delete the app on Roku and install it again to delete the cache files stored in the app.
- As a last solution, contact customer support to fix the issue immediately.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Daily Wire is natively available on the Roku Channel Store. So, Roku users can get it directly and use it on their devices.