The Daily Wire is considered America’s fastest-growing conservative media company and counter-cultural outlets for news, opinion, and entertainment. It was founded in 2015 by political commentator Ben Shapiro and Director Jeremy Boreing. The Daily Wire was launched from the offices of Jeremy’s last failed movie company. This channel is subscription-based, and the packages cost $10 to $20 per month. It also has an intermediate package of $12 per month. Browsing the entire library content without subscribing is possible in The Daily Wire. If you are a Roku user, then you can add the Daily Wire on Roku and start streaming news on your TV.
How to Add The Daily Wire on Roku?
You can The Daily Wire on Roku by installing the channel from Roku Channel Store.
1. Connect your Roku device to the TV and turn it On.
2. Press the Home button on your Roku remote to access the Home screen.
3. Navigate to Streaming channels by using the down arrow on your remote.
4. Use the Search function to find The Daily Wire channel.
5. Type The Daily Wire on the Search channels and Choose the app from the search list.
6. Now select Add channel option and Click OK from the prompt.
7. Click Go to Channel to launch the app and access it anytime from your Home screen.
For Screen Mirroring on Roku, you have to connect your casting device and the TV to the same WiFi Network.
- Go to Google Play store or App store and install The Daily Wire on your Android or iOS.
2. Click on the cast icon on your Android or open control center and click Screen mirroring option on iPhone.
3. Select your Roku device from the list.
4. Play The Daily Wire on your Android or iOS and the same will cast on your Roku.
Related: How to Watch Breaking Bad on Roku?
With the above method, you can install The Daily Wire on Roku. You can download The Daily Wire to access the web’s fastest-growing conservative commentary from Ben Shapiro, Andrew Klavan, Michael Knowles, Matt Walsh, and more. The Ben Shapiro show will give you the latest headlines and podcasts. The Daily Wire streams political conservative news and opinion website featuring daily podcasts. The company’s media included embedded videos from social media posts. If you have any queries on this topic, comment below.