Tennis Channel is a sports streaming application that telecasts tennis and other racquet sports events. It is a premium service so it requires a valid subscription to watch its content. It broadcasts over 3500+ live tournaments, news, and much more. In addition, it holds satellite streaming rights for French Open events. Therefore, Roku customers can watch live ATP tours and on-demand series. You can stream Tennis Channel on Roku by adding it from The Roku Channel.
Key Features of Tennis Channel
- Watch intense sports events on tennis, badminton, pickleball, and racquetball.
- Exclusive live broadcaster of Masters 1000 events in the United States.
- Stream live scores, one-on-one interviews, expert game analysis, skills instruction, etc.
- 24/7 live streaming and access to an on-demand library with a subscription.
Tennis Channel Subscription Plans
The following are the available subscription plans of Tennis Channel.
- € 2.09 per month
- € 21 per year
How to Sign Up for Tennis Channel
(1) Go to the Tennis Channel website on a PC or mobile browser.
(2) Click Subscribe at the top right corner.
(3) Enter your first name, last name, and email ID to create an account.
(4) Next, choose a package from the choices.
(5) Click on Payment and complete the transaction.
(6) If your plan is activated, you will receive a confirmation via email.
Note: Besides Tennis Channel, there are some streaming channels to watch live sports for free on Roku.
How to Add Tennis Channel on Roku
(1) Connect your Roku device to the Smart TV.
(2) Press the Home button on the Roku remote and go to the Home page.
(3) To open the channel store, select Streaming Channels by scrolling down.
(4) Select Tennis Channel from the channel store.
(5) Now, select Add Channel to install the app.
(6) Open Tennis Channel if it gets downloaded on your Roku device.
How to Activate Tennis Channel
(1) From the Roku home screen, click on the Tennis Channel to open it.
(2) It will display an activation code on the TV screen.
(3) Go to https://tennischannel.com/activate from a mobile or PC browser.
(4) Enter the activation code in the field, choose your TV provider, and tap CONTINUE.
(5) Then log in with a valid username and password to access your account.
Alternate Methods to Watch Tennis Channel on Roku
You can also watch Tennis Channel if you have any of these TV provider subscriptions.
With fuboTV on Roku, you can watch Tennis Channel along with other popular channels. It includes CBS, NBC, FOX, ESPN, and more. It is the best option to watch live TV and sports content at any time. The base price starts at $69.99 and is free of contracts and hidden fees.
It is possible to access a wide range of live TV and on-demand titles with Sling TV on Roku. With this app, you can stream the Tennis Channel and its sports events. In addition, you can stream more than 200+ channels. Its premium plan starts at $40/month.
You can stream Tennis Channel with DirecTV Stream on Roku. It is a great option to stream all the entertainment you are looking for. With DirecTV Stream, you can watch live sports, breaking news, on-demand titles, etc.
Tennis Channel telecasts live sports events like French Open, ATP, WTA, and Hopman Cups.
You can download the Tennis Channel app for Android or iOS devices from the Play Store and App Store.
Yes, you can install the Tennis Channel on Roku for free. Nonetheless, it requires a TV provider subscription to access.