Stream2Watch on Roku is the platform you need to choose to watch live sports free. This platform streams live sports like cricket, handball, NBA, baseball, basketball, hockey, boxing, NFL, and more. Apart from live sports, you can also watch some of the popular cable TV channels in the US like ESPN, CNN, Eurosport, MTV, ABC, and more for free. Moreover, Stream2Watch doesn’t require any registration. So, you can access your favorite cable TV channels and live sports easily.
Note: Stream2Watch has some copyrighted content. So, we (rokuguru.com) do not endorse or support such kind of illegal activity in any way. This article is solely for informative purposes.
Features of Stream2Watch
- With the intuitive user interface, it is easy to search on Stream2Watch.
- Get the schedule of upcoming sports events easily.
- Local channels are free to access.
- Stream your favorites ad-free.
How to Access Stream2Watch on Roku
Stream2Watch does not have any app on the Roku Channel Store. However, you can access the Stream2Watch platform on Roku via screen mirroring from devices like Android, iOS, and PC.
Screen Mirror Stream2Watch on Roku from Android Devices
Enable the Screen Mirroring on Roku and follow the steps below:
1. Connect your Roku device and Android to the same wifi network.
2. Go to a web browser and search for Stream2Watch official website.
3. From the search results, click on the official website of Stream2Watch.
4. Then, bring down the Notification Panel and tap on the Cast icon.
5. Select your Roku device from the available devices list.
6. Now, your Android device’s screen will be mirrored to Roku.
7. Return to the Stream2Watch website.
8. Select the content that you need.
9. Enjoy streaming your favorites from Stream2Watch on your TV.
Screen Mirror Stream2Watch to Roku from iOS Devices
Before starting the screen mirroring process, enable the Airplay on Roku.
1. Open a browser on your iOS device and move to the search bar.
2. Go to the official website of Stream2Watch.
3. Now, move to the Control Center on your iOS device.
4. Tap on the Screen Mirroring icon from the menu.
5. From the scanned devices list, choose your Roku device.
Note: You must connect your iOS device to the same wifi network as Roku. Otherwise, your Roku device will not be visible on the available device list.
6. Go back to the Stream2Watch website, select any sports and watch it on Roku.
Screen Mirror Stream2Watch on Roku from PC
1. Switch on your PC and go to a web browser.
2. Move to the official website of Stream2Watch.
3. Make sure that your PC and Roku are connected to the same wifi network.
4. Click on the Action Center icon from the bottom of the screen.
5. Hit the Connect tile and choose your Roku device from the Connect tab.
6. After a successful connection is established, your PC’s screen will be mirrored to Roku.
7. Return to the Stream2Watch website and mirror its content to Roku.