Pandora is the foremost music service on the Internet that offers free streaming music. You can search for and play songs, podcasts, albums, and playlists. It refines the music selection based on the songs that you listen to and like. This displays the song title, album title, artist, and playtime, along with a thumbnail size image of the album cover. Fortunately, Pandora can be installed and played on Roku. You can install the Pandora app on your Roku using the Roku Channel Store and start listening to your favorite music on the TV.
Pandora Subscription Plans
The subscription plans offered by Pandora are:
Pandora Free – You can listen to Pandora Music free with ads.
Pandora Plus – $4.99 per month. Get access to ad-free music streaming by subscribing to this plan.
Pandora Premium – $9.99 per month – With this subscription plan, you can search and listen to your favorite music ad-free.
To subscribe to the Pandora platform, you can visit https://www.pandora.com/.
How to Install Pandora on Roku?
Since Pandora is available on the Roku Channel Store, you can download it directly. After installing the app on your device/TV, you have to activate your account.
 First and foremost, connect your Roku player to the HDMI port of your TV.
 Then, you can turn on your Roku TV and connect to an internet connection.
 If you are not on the home screen, press the Home button on your remote to do so.
 Now, select the Streaming Channels option.
 Next, from the list of options, select the Search Channels option.
 Use the virtual keyboard displayed on the screen and use your Roku TV remote to enter Pandora.
 Choose the Pandora app from the search result and select the Add Channel option to add the channel.
 Once the channel is added, select the OK button from the prompt displayed on the screen.
 After that, select the Go to Channel option and launch the Pandora app.
How to Activate Pandora on Roku
The following are the steps that you can use to activate the Pandora channel on your streaming device.
 Now open the Pandora app and click Continue. You will find an activation code on your TV. Note it down.
 You can now open the Web browser on a PC or smartphone and visit https://www.pandora.com/activate.
 Enter the activation code received on the Roku device-connected TV and click on the Activate Now button.
 Log in with your Pandora account to verify your account details.
 Now the Pandora app on your TV will refresh, and it will start displaying the content to stream.
Alternative Method – How to Screen Mirror Pandora to Roku
By enabling the screen mirroring on Roku feature, you can easily mirror the Pandora music from Android or iOS smartphones.
Screen Mirror Pandora to Roku from Android Smartphone
Connect your Android Smartphone to the Wi-Fi network as same as your Roku device. Then, you can follow the steps below to mirror the Pandora app.
1. Open the Google Play Store on your Android Smartphone.
2. Then, search and install the Pandora app.
3. Next, go to the Notification Panel by swiping your Android Smartphone’s screen from up to down.
4. Now, tap on the Cast icon and choose your Roku device.
5. After that, launch the Pandora app and sign in to your account.
6. Choose and play any music to listen to it on your Roku TV.
Screen Mirror Pandora to Roku from iOS Smartphone
1. Ensure that you have connected your iOS Smartphone to the Wi-Fi network as same as your Roku device.
2. From the App Store, install the Pandora app.
3. Then, launch the Control Center on your Smartphone.
4. From the Control Center, tap on the Screen Mirroring icon.
5. Then, choose your Roku device from the list of available devices.
6. Open the Pandora app and input your subscription credentials to sign in to your account.
7. Browse or choose your favorite music and play it on your Roku TV.
Screen Mirror Pandora to Roku from PC
Make sure you have connected your PC to the Wi-Fi network as your Roku device. Then, you can follow the steps below to mirror the Pandora music.
1. On your PC, open any web browser.
2. Next, visit the official website of Pandora.
3. Enter your subscription credentials to sign in to your account.
4. Then, you can choose and play any of your favorite music.
5. On your keyboard, press the Windows + K keys simultaneously and choose your Roku device.
6. Go back to the Pandora website and mirror your favorite music to your Roku device connected TV.
Other Best Alternatives to Pandora Music
The following are some of the best alternatives to Pandora Music.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, the Pandora app is free to add from the channel store.
Yes, you can get the Pandora app on Roku.
Check that if you have a valid subscription to the Pandora platform and retry streaming your favorite music.