Ovation TV is America’s only Art Network that connects the world with art and entertainment. The Ovation TV premieres the most famous shows like Murdoch Mysteries, The Librarians, Frankie Drake Mysteries, and much more. If you plan to stream the content on your streaming devices, you have to install the Ovation Now app. With Ovation Now app, you can watch full episodes of your favorite series and specials. Ovation TV has more than 50M subscribers. If you are a Roku user, you can add the Ovation Now app and start streaming your favorite shows on the TV.
How to Add Ovation Now on Roku?
Ovation Now app is officially available on the Roku Channel Store. You can directly add it to your device.
1. Connect your device to the HDMI port of the TV.
2. Press the Home button and go to the Home page.
3. Navigate to the Streaming Channels option from the main menu.
4. Click on the Search Channels option under the Streaming Channels section.
5. Type Ovation Now using the on-screen keyboard.
6. Select the app from the search list.
7. Click on Add Channel option to install the app on your device and click OK from the prompt.
8. Click on Go to Channel to launch the app and start streaming the Ovation series on Roku.
How to Activate Ovation Now on Roku?
After adding the app, you have to activate the app to start streaming the content.
1. Launch the Ovation Now app on your Roku device.
2. Click on the Sign In button to get the activation code.
3. Visit ovationtv.com/activate on any browser from a computer or any other device.
4. Click on Activate option and select your TV provider from the list.
5. Enter the Activation Code and click on Continue.
You have successfully activated Ovation Now app on the Roku device. You can now start streaming your favorite content.
Alternative Method to Stream Ovation Now on Roku
Apart from streaming Ovation TV via the Ovation app, you can stream the content from streaming services like YouTube TV, Sling TV, and Hulu.
YouTube TV is a subscription-based streaming service that allows you to watch Live TV from major broadcasts. It costs $64.99 per month and lets you stream live and local sports and shows from 70+ channels, including ABC, CBS, NBC, and more. YouTube TV is one of the best for cord-cutters looking for a Live TV streaming service.
Ovation Now can be watched through Sling TV, and it seems to be the best option. Sling TV orange costs $30 per month, Sling Blue costs $30 per month, and Sling Orange+Blue costs $45 per month. It offers 200+ channels for the users to stream 85000 movies and shows on demand.
Hulu is also a subscription video-on-demand service that offers Live local channels like NBS, CBS, FOX, and more. It costs $5.99 per month with ads and $11.9 per month to watch ad-free. Hulu costs $64.99 per month for adding Live TV to the ad-supported streaming library.
By using these methods, you can easily stream Ovation Now on your Roku device. Watch full seasons of your favorite Ovation series and specials anytime and anywhere. In addition, you can add Ovation Now app and watch it even through streaming services. Ovation Now app can also be added on your iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, and more.