Outdoor Channel is the platform you need to choose to stream outdoor activities like fishing, hunting, shootings, and wild game recipes. Some of the popular show you can watch on the Outdoor Channel are Jim Shockey’s Uncharted, The Crush, Pigman, Bone Collector, and more. Also, you can watch all of these popular shows anytime you want with the MyOutdoorTV app. So, with the availability of the MyOutdoorTV app on Roku, you can easily access the shows offered by the Outdoor channel.
Outdoor Channel Subscription Plans
You can access the Outdoor Channel via MyOutdoorTV app. So, to access the MyOutdoorTV app, you need to choose any of the following subscription plans:
Monthly Plan: $9.99 per month.
Annual Plan: $98.99 per year.
To subscribe to Outdoor Channel, visit https://www.outdoorchannel.com/. After the subscription, you will receive a 30 day free trial to access the MyOutdoorTV app.
How to Watch Outdoor Channel on Roku
1. From the home screen of Roku, select the Streaming Channels option.
2. Scroll down and select the Search Channels option.
3. Use your remote to enter on the on-screen keys as MyOutdoorTV and select the same from the suggestion list.
4. On the next screen, select the Add Channel button.
5. Now, the adding process for the MyOutdoorTV channel will start.
6. After the adding process completes, select the Go to Channel option to launch MyOutdoorTV.
7. Sign in with your subscription account.
8. Now, you can choose your favorites to watch on your Roku TV.
How to Watch Outdoor Channel Without Cable
The following are the live TV streaming service that offers the Outdoor Channel:
fuboTV is known for promoting mostly sports based platforms. So, you can also get the Outdoor channel by subscribing to the Pro plan with Adventure Plus addon at $74.99 per month. Then, you can access the Outdoor channel with other 100+ live TV channels.
2. Sling TV
If you need an affordable streaming service to watch the Outdoor channel, Sling TV is a best choice. But the Outdoor channel is unavailable with the base plan of Sling TV. To get the Outdoor channel, you need to subscribe to Sling Orange + Heartland Extra plan at $41 per month.
Hulu on Roku is one of the widely used streaming service in the US. Also, you can stream the Outdoor channel with Hulu. To do that, you need to subscribe to the Hulu+Live TV with the Sports extra plan at $79.99 per month.