OneDrive is one of the best cloud storage services from Microsoft. It has one of the best encryption technology. So, the files you store on OneDrive will be out of harm’s way. Also, OneDrive lets you share your files. Moreover, you can also access the files from anywhere you want. So, OneDrive is considered the best place to store your important files as well as share them. But the problem here is that OneDrive is not available for Roku. But it’s not a problem as there are three ways to access the OneDrive files on Roku.
How to Access OneDrive on Roku
If you want to get the OneDrive files on the big screen, there are three ways to do so. They are:
- Screen Mirroring OneDrive from Android Devices
- Screen Mirroring OneDrive from iOS Devices
- Screen Mirroring OneDrive from PC
Screen Mirror OneDrive to Roku from Android Devices
Make sure to enable the screen mirroring on Roku and follow the steps below.
1. First, download and install the OneDrive app from the Google Play Store.
2. Next, connect your Android device and Roku to the same wifi network.
3. Move to the Notification Panel, and tap on the Cast icon.
4. Now, you will find a list of available devices on the screen. From there, select your Roku device.
5. After this process, your Android device’s screen will mirror to Roku.
6. Open the OneDrive app and sign in to your account.
7. You can now choose any content and mirror them to Roku.
Screen Mirror OneDrive to Roku from iOS Devices
Enable the AirPlay feature from Apple AirPlay and HomeKit Settings and follow the steps below:
1. Initially, connect your iOS device and Roku to the same wifi network.
2. Move to the App Store and install OneDrive.
3. After you install the OneDrive app, launch it and sign in to your account.
4. Bring down the Control Center and tap on the Screen Mirroring icon.
5. From the available devices list, select your Roku device.
6. After a successful connection, your iOS device’s screen will mirror to Roku.
7. Go back to the OneDrive app and mirror the media files to Roku.
Screen Mirror OneDrive on Roku from PC
1. Connect your PC and Roku to the same wifi network.
2. Download OneDrive from the Microsoft App Store and install it.
3. Launch OneDrive after installation.
4. Enter your credentials to sign in to your account.
5. Go to the Action Center and click on the Connect tile.
6. From the Connect window, select your Roku device.
7. Return to OneDrive and mirror its content to Roku.
Google Drive is one of the best alternatives to OneDrive.
Yes, upon signing up, you will receive 5 GB of cloud storage for free.