MLS Live is a men’s professional soccer league and comprises 27 teams, and they are divided between the Eastern and Western Conferences. Each team has 30 players, and all 30 players are eligible for selection to each 18 player game-day squad during the regular season and playoffs. The MLS Live service costs $79 per year, and the ESPN streaming product will be $5 per month or $60 annually. The subscribers of ESPN+ can access thousands of live events a year. Here are the steps to add ESPN+ on Roku to stream MLS Live.
How to Add ESPN+ on Roku from the Channel Store
1. Turn on your Roku device and connect it to the internet.
2. Press the Home button on your Roku remote controller and go to the Home page.
3. Navigate to the Streaming Channels by selecting the streaming channel option on the screen.
4. Click on the Search Channel option on the Roku channel store.
5. Type ESPN+ and select the Channel from the search list.
6. Click on the Add Channel button on the App info screen.
7. Click on Go to channel option to launch the app.
How to Activate ESPN on Roku to Stream MLS Live
1. Visit espn.com/activate on a browser of your computer or mobile device.
2. Note the Activation code that appears on your Roku device.
3. Enter the code shown on your Roku and click on the Continue button.
4. Now, choose your service provider.
5. Once you choose the right service provider, ESPN+ will be activated successfully.
6. Search for MLS Live and start streaming your favorite sports.
Alternate Method: Stream MLS Live on Roku through Streaming Services
- Fubo TV
- Sling TV
With the help of Fubo TV, you can Live matches from a variety of leagues. Fubo TV costs $64.99 per month for 115 channels. It contains 250 hours of cloud DVR. You can stream at three devices at once. Fubo Tv’s plan offers more channels. MLS Live can be streamed on Fubo TV. You can select your favorite sports and watch on Roku through Fubo TV.
MLS Live can be watched on Roku through Hulu, which is one of the best streaming services. In addition, Hulu TV features nearly 65+ Live TV channels. Hulu provides 2 levels of subscription packs. Hulu costs 64.99 per month, which is ad-supported, and $70.99 per month for ad-free streaming. It is the leading premium streaming app to support live TV and on-demand titles.
Sling TV is another best option to stream MLS Live on Roku. It is an app-based service through which you can watch Live TV and programs. You can record all the programs on your DVR. Choose the channel as MLS Live and start streaming.
You can follow the above procedure to stream the MLS Live app on Roku. The above is the best streaming service to watch MLS Live on Roku. The channel provides Major League Soccer fans with current standings and free highlights from current season matches. Hope this section has provided you with the necessary details to stream MLS Live on Roku. If you have any queries, comment below.