MeTV (Memorable Entertainment Television) is an American cable TV channel from Weigel Broadcasting. It is similar to Decades TV, which broadcasts classic movies. Currently, MeTV is the #1 channel in the US that streams classic movies and TV shows. Specifically, you can watch a variety of TV shows that are broadcasted from the period 1930 to 1990. In addition, you can access all the content offered by MeTV for free on your Roku.
Table of Content
|1. Is MeTV free on Roku|
2. How to Get MeTV on Roku
2.1 Screen Mirror MeTV to Roku from Android Devices
2.2 Screen Mirror MeTV to Roku from iOS Devices
2.3 Screen Mirror MeTV to Roku from PC
3. How to Watch MeTV Live on Roku Without a Cable
Is MeTV free on Roku
Yes, you can access the MeTV app for free. For that, you only have to create a free account on MeTV’s official website. The following are the steps to do the same.
1. On a web browser, visit the official website of MeTV.
2. Next, click on the Log In button from the upper right corner.
3. Hit the Click here to Register button.
4. Enter the required details and click on the Submit button.
That’s it! You have now successfully created your free MeTV account.
How to Get MeTV on Roku
The official MeTV app is unavailable on the Channel Store. So, to stream MeTV on your Roku, you need to screen mirror the app from Android or iOS devices.
2. Connect the respective device that you are screen mirroring from and Roku to the same wifi network.
Screen Mirror MeTV to Roku From Android Devices
1. From the Google Play Store, install the MeTV app.
2. Next, launch the Notification Panel and hit the Cast icon.
3. A list of available devices will be displayed on your screen. From there, choose your Roku device.
4. With that, your Android device’s screen will be mirrored to Roku.
5. Next, launch the MeTV app, and sign in to your account.
6. Browse any of your favorite shows or movies and watch them on Roku.
Screen Mirror MeTV to Roku From iOS Devices
1. Launch the App Store on your iOS device and search for the MeTV app.
2. Choose the MeTV app from the search result and hit the Get button to install the MeTV app.
3. After you install the MeTV app, launch it.
4. Enter your MeTV account credentials to sign in to your account.
5. Once this is done, launch the Control Center.
6. Tap the Screen Mirroring icon from the Control Center.
7. Choose your Roku device from the available devices list.
8. AirPlay Passcode will now appear on your Roku TV screen.
9. Note the AirPlay Passcode and enter the required field on your iOS device. Next, tap the OK button.
8. Go back to the MeTV app and mirror your favorites to your TV.
Screen Mirror MeTV to Roku from PC
1. Initially, go to Settings on your Windows PC.
2. Next, choose the System option.
3. Navigate to and select the Display option from the left pane.
4. Scroll down and click on Connect to a wireless display option.
5. From the Connect windows, select your Roku device.
6. Open any web browser of your choice from your Windows PC.
7. Next, visit the official website of MeTV.
8. Then, hit the Log in button from the upper right corner.
9. Enter your credentials and log in to your account.
10. Next, click on the Shows tab from the home screen.
11. Choose any favorite shows and click the Watch Online button.
12. Select the Play button.
Now, you can stream your favorite shows on your Roku.
How to Watch MeTV Live on Roku Without a Cable
Frndly TV is one of the popular streaming services that offer the MeTV channel. With the subscription to Frndly TV at $6.99 per month, you can get the MeTV channel. Other than the MeTV channel, you will receive 40+ live TV channels with the subscription. Some live TV channels offered by MeTV are the INSP channel, History Channel, Lifetime, and the weather channel. In addition, you will also get a 7-day free trial.
In case your Roku supports the screen mirroring feature, you can screen mirror the MeTV app from Android or iOS devices. Otherwise, you can subscribe to Frndly TV to stream the MeTV channel on Roku.