MeTV is a primary destination for streaming popular classic movies and TV shows from the 90s. You can get to watch some of the popular TV shows like Star Trek, M*A*S*H, The Three Stooges, etc. To catch up with the classical TV shows of MeTV on your Roku device, follow the possible methods listed below.
Features of MeTV
- The channel streams a collection of various classic content from 1930 to 1950.
- You can watch Quizzes, Music videos, TV shows, and many more.
- You can watch popular TV shows like Bugs Bunny and Friends, Batman, The Jetsons, Tom & Jerry, etc.
MeTV is a free-to-air channel that can be watched using a cable TV provider. Some of the Cable TV that offers MeTV are,
How to Sign Up for MeTV
1. Open a web browser, and visit the official website of MeTV.
2. Next, click on the login button on the screen.
3. Hit the Join Now button on the pop-up.
4. Enter the required details and click on the Submit button.
Now you have created your account on the MeTV platform.
How to Watch MeTV on Roku
Since the MeTV channel is not available on Roku, you need to watch its content on your Roku using streaming services.
MeTV channel can be accessed on Roku by using the Frndly streaming service. The service offers more than 40+ channels and on-demand content on its premium. You can watch Pawn Starz, History Channel, and The Andy Griffith Show(MeTV) in its premium. You can either get the free trial of 7 days or subscribe to its monthly premium of $6.99/ month to stream MeTV on Roku.
The next possibility to watch MeTV on Roku is by using Philo. You can watch popular TV channels like AMC, Discovery, Comedy Central, and many more using Philo. Apart from the available channel, you can get to add more channels to your premium by purchasing the channel add-ons. The Philo premium costs $25/ month, and the app can be easily installed through the Roku channel store.
Alternative Method to Stream MeTV on Roku
As an alternative, you can watch your favorite MeTV content on Roku by using the Casting and Screen Mirroring methods of Smartphones.
How to Screen Mirror MeTV to Roku from Android Devices
Before following Screen Mirroring on Android and PC, you need to enable the screen mirroring feature on Roku.
1. From the Google Play Store, install the MeTV app.
Note: Connect both your Roku and Android to the same WiFi network.
2. Next, open the Notification Panel and hit the Cast icon.
3. A list of available devices will be displayed on your screen. From there, choose your Roku device.
4. With that, your Android device’s screen will be mirrored to Roku.
5. Next, launch the MeTV app, and sign in to your account.
6. Browse any of your favorite shows or movies and watch them on Roku.
How to Screen Mirror MeTV to Roku from PC
1. Connect both your PC and Roku to the same WiFi network.
2. Next, visit the official website of MeTV on a browser and sign in with your account.
3. Now, press Windows + K button on the keyboard to open the Cast shortcut.
4. From the list of available devices for casting, select your Roku.
5. After the PC screen is mirrored, go and select any MeTV content from the website and watch it on Roku.
Screen Mirror MeTV to Roku from iOS Devices
To make screen mirroring from iOS to Roku work, enable the AirPlay feature first on your Roku device.
1. Launch the App Store on your iOS device and search for the MeTV app.
2. Choose the MeTV app from the search result and hit the Get button to install the MeTV app.
3. After you install the, launch it.
4. Enter your MeTV account credentials to sign in to your account.
5. After Signing in, open the Control Center.
6. Tap the Screen Mirroring icon from the Control Center.
7. Choose your Roku device from the available devices list.
8. AirPlay Passcode will now appear on your Roku screen.
9. Enter the AirPlay Passcode on your iOS device and click on the OK button.
10. Go back to the MeTV app and mirror your favorites to your Roku.
Follow these possible methods to watch your favorite MeTV shows like The Abbot and Castello Show, Flintstones, and many more.