Ignite TV is one of the outstanding media streaming platforms from Rogers communications. If you have subscribed to Ignite TV, you can access the Ignite TV app to stream popular live TV channels and on-demand content. Even you can record your favorite shows via the cloud PVR recordings. But the Ignite TV does not have a separate app on the Roku Channel Store. However, you can mirror the Ignite TV app to Roku available from your Android or iOS devices.
How to Screen Mirror Ignite TV on Roku
Screen Mirror Ignite TV on Roku from Android Devices
First, enable the screen mirroring on Roku and follow the steps below:
1. Connect your Android device and Roku to the same wifi network.
2. Download and install the Ignite TV app from the Google Play Store.
3. After that, go to the Notification Panel and tap on the Cast icon.
4. Once your Roku device appears on the available device list, select your Roku device.
5. Next, return to the Ignite TV app and sign in with your subscription account.
6. Choose any content you want and mirror them to Roku.
Screen Mirror Ignite TV to Roku from iOS Devices
1. Connect your iOS device and Roku to the same wifi network.
2. Get the Ignite TV app from the App Store.
3. Launch the Ignite TV app after installation and sign in with your subscription account.
4. Pull down the Control Center.
5. Tap the Screen Mirroring icon from the menu.
6. Then, select the Roku device from the available devices list.
7. Once a successful connection is established, go back to the Ignite TV app.
8. Play your favorite content and mirror them to Roku.
Screen Mirror Ignite TV on Roku from PC
1. Open any web browser on your PC.
2. Go to the official website of Ignite TV.
3. Click on the Sign in button and enter your credentials to log in.
4. Go to the Action Center and click on the Connect tile.
5. From the Connect tab displayed on the screen, select your Roku device.
6. After that, your PC’s screen will be mirrored to Roku.
7. Now, go back to the Ignite TV web page and mirror its content to your TV.
You need to pay $39.99 per month to access the Ignite TV app. You need to visit https://www.rogers.com/tv-streaming to get a subscription from Ignite TV.
You will get channels like Disney Plus, Netflix, Amazon prime video, Stack TV, Amazon Music, YouTube, and so on.