HSN or Home Shopping Network is a free-to-air television network. Just from its name, you can figure out what the channel is about, this channel is about shopping from Home. It was the first to pioneer the concept of a televised sales pitch for consumer goods and services. HSN is owned by Qurate Retail Group and was founded in 1982 as Home Shopping Club. When it became the first national shopping network in 1985, the channel was rebranded as Home Shopping Network. Its headquarters is located in St. Petersburg, Florida, United States. It mainly competes with its competitors like H E B, Amazon, FRONTGATE, and more. HSN is available on Roku and you can add it through the methods available here. (Note: There is no single app for HSN on Roku but through QVC & HSN app you can watch it on Roku.)
How to Add HSN on Roku?
(1) Tap Home on your Roku remote.
(2) Select Streaming Channels and choose Search Channels.
(3) Enter QVC & HSN on the search bar using the on-screen keyboard.
(4) Choose QVC & HSN channel from the search results.
(5) Select Add channel to add QVC & HSN on your Roku. Select OK to confirm.
(6) Now you can watch it on your Roku.
Alternate Methods to Add HSN on Roku
Get QVC & HSN Using Browser
(1) Turn on your PC and select your browser.
(2) In the search column enter Roku Channel Store and press Enter.
(3) Select Roku Channel Store’s official website and click on Sign in.
(4) Fill in your Roku account details and select Submit. Enter QVC & HSN in the Search Channels bar.
(5) Choose QVC & HSN from the results and select Add channel to add the channel on Roku.
How to Cast HSN on Roku?
Since Roku supports Screen mirroring, then it is possible to cast QVC & HSN from your Smartphone to your Roku.
(1) Launch your Roku device.
(2) Press Home on your Roku and select Settings.
(3) Select System and choose Screen mirroring.
(4) Choose Screen mirroring mode and select Prompt or Always Allow to allow screen mirroring on Roku.
(5) Turn on your Smartphone and go to Notification Panel and select the Cast icon.
(6) Choose your Roku device from the list and allow your Smartphone to be mirrored to your Roku.
(7) Open your HSN Phone Shop App on your Smartphone or download and install it from your Play Store.
(8) Now you can watch it Live on Roku.
HSN is available in countries like the United States, United Kingdom, Japan, Germany, Canada, and some other countries. Sadly, HSN was bought by its long-time competitor QVC on December 29, 2017, for a large amount of money. In case you like this article, please leave your thoughts in the comments section.
Related: CBC News on Roku
(1) Can I watch HSN on Roku?
Yes, you can watch it on Roku.
(2) Is the HSN app available on Roku?
No, but you can watch it through QVC & HSN app.
(3) How do I stream HSN without cable?
You can stream HSN through a live TV streaming service.