The Los Angeles Dodgers are a popular American baseball team that competes in Major League Baseball (MLB). The Dodgers participate in this league as a member of the National League in the West division. This team was started in 1883 in Brooklyn. As of today, the team is based in Los Angeles since 1958. The Los Angeles Dodger has a successful history in Major League Baseball with a total of 7 World Series Championship titles. Moreover, they have been the National League champions 24 times. Let’s find out how to watch Dodger games on Roku.
How to Watch Dodger Games on Roku
With the MLB TV on Roku, you can easily access the Los Angeles Dodgers games. But to access the MLB TV, you need a subscription. And the subscription will cost you $114.99 per year. In case you just want to watch the Los Angeles Dodgers games matches, you can subscribe for an entire season at $99.99 per month.
1. Setup your Roku device to your TV and turn it on.
NOTE: Don’t forget to connect your Roku device to a Wi-Fi network.
2. From the home screen, select the Streaming Channels option. Next, navigate to the Search Channels option.
3. Using the search bar and the on-screen keyboard, search for the MLB TV app and select the app icon from the results.
4. Click on the Add Channel button to initiate the app download.
5. The MLB TV app will be added to your Roku device within minutes. After that, select the OK button from the prompt.
6. Next, click on the Go to Channel option and open the MLB TV app.
7. Sign in to the app with the details of your MLB TV subscription.
8. On the app, search for any content relating to the Los Angeles Dodgers and stream the same on your device.
How to Watch Dodger Games on Roku without a Cable
With the help of streaming services, you can easily watch the Los Angeles Dodger games on Roku.
Add Hulu on Roku and watch the matches of Los Angles Dodgers with the Hulu + Live TV subscription. This will cost you $69.99 per month and you can watch the Los Angeles Dodgers games using the Fox Sports West channel. Also, you will get other 70+ live TV channels.
YouTube TV on Roku is one of the most loved streaming services from Google. It has popular channels like FOX, NBC, ESPN, and NFL Network. Once you get subscribed to YouTube TV, you get unlimited free DVR storage as well. You can watch the matches of the Los Angeles Dodgers on the Fox Sports West channel on it. The YouTube TV subscription will cost you $64.99 per month.
Another brilliant option to watch the Dodgers games is with the DirecTV Stream on Roku. This subscription gives you unlimited cloud DVR storage and a lot of interesting entertainment channels. You find different subscription plans starting at $69.99 per month.
Frequently Asked Questions
MLB TV has yearly, monthly, and single-team subscription plans that you can choose from. With one of these subscriptions, you can sign in to the app on your Roku device.
You can watch MLB on Roku with the MLB TV app. All you need is a proper subscription to MLB TV.
You need an active Amazon Prime membership to access MLB TV on it. You don’t need an additional cable subscription to log in to the MLB TV on Prime Video.