Eurosport is an interesting sports streaming platform from Discovery. This Pan-European streaming service is available for download in over 54 countries. The Eurosport platform is also available in 20 different languages. The three main channels from Eurosport are Eurosport 1, Eurosport 2, and Eurosport Player. You can watch sports including soccer, tennis, skating, hockey, surfing, and boxing on these channels. Also, you can watch Football events like Bundesliga, AIFF Super Cup, and DFB-Pokal. So, if you are interested, you can follow the guide below to stream Eurosport on Roku.
Related: How to watch beIN SPORTS Connect on Roku
How to Stream Eurosport on Roku
To enjoy watching Eurosport on Roku, you need to screen mirror it from Android and iOS devices.
Enable Screen Mirroring on Roku
1. Open the home screen of your Roku device by pressing the Home button on your remote.
2. Open the Settings menu and select the System option.
3. Next, select the Screen Mirroring option.
4. Select the Screen Mirroring Mode option.
5. Finally, select the Prompt option from the menu.
Screen Mirror Eurosport on Roku
Now, you can screen mirror Eurosport on your Roku device from your Android or iOS device.
From Android Smartphone
1. Connect your Android Smartphone and Roku to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Install the Eurosport app on your device from the Google Play Store.
3. After installation, open the Eurosport app and sign in to the app with your account credentials.
4. Then, launch the Notification Panel and tap on the Cast icon.
5. From the list of devices on your screen, select your Roku device.
6. When prompted, select the Allow option on your Roku TV.
7. Once again, open the Eurosport app and start streaming it on your TV.
Turn on the AirPlay option on your Roku by going to Settings > Apple AirPlay and HomeKit. And from the Apple AirPlay and HomeKit Settings, enable the AirPlay feature. Then, you can follow the steps below to screen mirror the EuroSport app from your iPhone.
1. Initially, connect your iPhone and Roku to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Download and install the Eurosport app from the App Store.
3. Launch the iPhone’s Control Center and then select the Screen Mirroring icon.
4. From the list on your screen, select your Roku device.
5. You will get a AirPlay Passcode on your Roku TV. Note it down and enter it on your iPhone’s screen.
6. Finally, tap the OK button on your iPhone screen.
7. Now, open the Eurosport app and log in to your account.
8. Then, you can select and play a sports event to watch on your Roku TV.
Related: How to stream Fox Sports on Roku
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can watch Eurosport on your device by screen mirroring the app from Android and iOS devices.
You can access the Eurosport app on Android smartphones, tablets, Smart TVs, and web browsers.